Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

This is me.

Started by michelle, May 23, 2005, 11:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle

I am Michelle.    I am a 58 year old M to F born in South Dakota.  Last know address planet earth.    At the moment I am keeping most of my family life private.    I am working things out emotionally and within my immediate family.   Feminine feelings awoke within me when I at puberty.    Before then gender did not matter to me.    I always felt like the odd person out.    Some how I just did not fit.    I have only gotten anxiety from taking part in male activities never the big male ego burst.    I was just releaved when the activity was over.   

I did not have the male competitiive drive except with my younger brother.     My interests centered around reading,  swimming,  enjoying the outdoors,  religion, philosphy, history, and science.   While I took part in the usual male activities of the fifties and sixties:  cub scouts, boyscouts, baseball, limited hunting,  football, wrestling, and basketball,   I was never very successful and never got the male ego thrill from taking part.   I identified more with Dale Evens than Roy Rodgers.   

Female clothing was not easily available to me until I was 25,  so most of my female life was in a fantacy world.   

It has only the last five years of my life that I have been more open about my female identy and dressed more openly.   

When I was younger I mentally decided to waite until I was older to deal with this issue.  Now with all of lifes entanglements I wish that I had been able to work out my female identity as a youth before I had chosen my lifes work and been entangled with the responsibliities of family,  profession, and life in general.
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

beth_finallyme

hello Michelle,

I am 58 also and have been out to just one person. I have hidden and sacrificed my life for much too long. I have found it really helps me to share feelings with others here. I hope you will stay and chat with us.

much love and happiness

beth
  •  

michelle

I've been around for about four years. ;D
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

Nyssa

Hello Michelle
Nice to meet you.

Nyssa
  •  

4years

ReHi Michelle and rewelcome!

*smile*
Michelle, I think your signature says it better than I could.
  •