Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What's your favourite Fast Food?--Mine is Pizza.

Started by Natalie3174, March 03, 2009, 02:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie3174

I like Pizza because you can have almost any topping you want. I seem to get sick of other Fast Foods. But not Pizza. Myfavourite Pizza's are ones that have heaps on them with lots of Cheese. Like Supreme Pizza's. I can't imagine there are people who dont like Pizza. But alot of people dont like McDonalds.
  •  

placeholdername

definitely pizza for fast food.  pile on some pepperoni, jalapeno peppers, pineapple, coconut...
  •  

Christo

Pizza dude here :laugh: :laugh: cant get enough :laugh: :laugh: thin crust. sausage. peperoni. mushrooms. olives. onion. green peppers.  :icon_dribble: :icon_dribble: I like wendys & subway to.
  •  

V M

I'm somewhat of a pizza head too. My sister gave me a heart shaped pepperoni pizza for Valentines day. I added onions,olives and shrooms to it. My fav. is Canadian beacon & pineapple. I also like to get a burrito from time to time. I don't eat as much fast food as I use to. Most of it tastes like a salt mine.  :laugh: I like the places that make the fresh stuff. Subway's are usually pretty tasty  :laugh:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Miniar

I love the big burgers they serve at a restaurant called American Style in Reykjavík. And the Pizza they have up here in the Jón Sprettur up here. (Hubby says it is way win over the canadian pie :P )

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Janet_Girl

Pizza is the most perfect food.  Super Supreme, hand tossed crust.  Or if I want light, Veggie Delight by Papa Murphy's.

The Royal Robin Burger from Red Robin is a close second.
  •  

vanna

Pizza

no cheese, tomatoes, spicy mushrooms, jalapeno peppers, mixed peppers, red onions and olives

ohhhh i have to think of that all day now :P
  •  

Sephirah

Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

je

•  

Nero

mushroom pizza without the cheese. i just end up picking all that gooey, messy cheese off anyway. yuck.

pepperoni only if it's well done and crunchy.

and i love mcdonalds french fries. their cheeseburgers, fish sandwiches, and shakes aren't bad either.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Natalie3174

I must admit I like McDonalds Sausage and egg McMuffin's with McDonalds Orange juice in the morning. I dont go much on the Hash Browns though.
  •  

Jay

Quote from: Natalie3174 on March 03, 2009, 04:24:03 PM
I must admit I like McDonalds Sausage and egg McMuffin's with McDonalds Orange juice in the morning. I dont go much on the Hash Browns though.

I love there hash browns!

Not much I don't really like from fast food restaurants that's why I keep a limit of having 1 a month 2 at max!

Jay

•  

tekla

Good pizza is not exactly fast, unless its just grabbing a slice, but if I have to eat fast food, its In 'N Out Burgers, the Rolls-Royce of California burger joints.

Between the Double-Doubles, and the fresh fries, its hard to beat.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Janet_Girl

Arby's Corned Beef Ruben, Stuffed Potato Bites and a Jamoca Shake. YUUUUUUMMMMMMM

Janet

•  

imaz

Pizza, but not the American style ones.

A proper Napoletana from a decent pizzeria with a wood fired oven in Italy, preferably Southern Italy.

Second choice has to be Nasi Goreng, but only back in Java.
  •  

Nicky

Pizza is good though.  :)

My fravorite is probably a bucket of fried chicken from KFC, but after seeing what those kitchens look like I would not go near that death food.

A curry is good, lamb saag is one of my fravorites, with garlic naan and ryta, yum.
This local joint makes the best donar kebabs in the world. Can't go wrong with them.

fish'n'chips mmmmm

What the hell, I like pretty much all fast food.  ;D
  •  

christene

My favorite is a good ol greesy cheeseburger with fries from a classic 1940's diner in Massachusettes that has not changed since - except for the cars outside
  •  

imaz

Quote from: Nicky on March 04, 2009, 02:24:47 PM
Pizza is good though.  :)

My fravorite is probably a bucket of fried chicken from KFC, but after seeing what those kitchens look like I would not go near that death food.

A curry is good, lamb saag is one of my fravorites, with garlic naan and ryta, yum.
This local joint makes the best donar kebabs in the world. Can't go wrong with them.

fish'n'chips mmmmm

What the hell, I like pretty much all fast food.  ;D

Love Asian and particularly Pakistani food.

Lahore Karahi in Tooting is absolutely the best, confirmed by Pakistanis (!). Try their Chicken Biryani, Ginger Chicken, Fish Karahi and of course their Naans. Grumpy staff sometimes but they don't dare mess with me as I bring many clients and have Pakistani friends who put them in their place when needed!

Been there with more than a dozen different ladies, so they rightly should respect me for that!
  •