Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

just great

Started by Leigh, July 14, 2005, 10:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh

This is just what is needed to get laws that are passed revoked or those in the works to be passed over. 

GREENSBURG, Pa. - A man who was fixated on a former cheerleader for 13 years was arrested after he allegedly entered a high school locker room and claimed he was a cheerleading coach, police said Friday.
Robert Domansky, who dresses as a woman and goes by the name Kelly Dawn Hullengaugh, was charged with trespassing, identity theft, stalking and other offenses, Greensburg police Capt. George Seranko said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5966440/
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Yep, nothing like possitve PR... At least ithe articlle didn't mention any of the "T" words.

Steph
  •  

Kendall

Just plain wrong. should be fined or jailed.
  •  

beth

thanks for posting this Leigh,

im so glad they didn't use TS or TG to describe this person too.

i'm worried that this plague of identity theft happening now will result in new laws that will make it harder to change your name, gender etc.

beth
  •  

Shelley

Common sense (which unfortuanately is not all that common) should dictate that it is just more evidence that we aren't that different from other folk. We have some good, some bad, some beautiful some less so some that are white some that are not. We are firstly human beings warts and all.

Unfortunately though, I am with the rest of you it and it will probably only fuel the fires of bigotry for no valid reason.

Shelley
  •