Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Admin Seems Extra Vigilant

Started by sarahkinnetz1984, March 15, 2009, 09:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicholeW.

Quote from: imaz on March 17, 2009, 12:06:30 PM
10,000 posts! :o

One should get a free therapy session for addiction!

Gimme a ring, we'll haggle over the price. LOL
  •  

myles

I believe the dinnerware is of high quality so if you go ahead and take it you can turn around on sale it on Ebay or to a friend for enough for at least THREE count them three therapy sessions. So from a strictly economic standpoint go for the dinnerware!
Myles
"A life lived in fear is a life half lived"
  •  

imaz

Quote from: myles on March 17, 2009, 01:15:04 PM
I believe the dinnerware is of high quality so if you go ahead and take it you can turn around on sale it on Ebay or to a friend for enough for at least THREE count them three therapy sessions. So from a strictly economic standpoint go for the dinnerware!
Myles

Hehe!
  •  

NicholeW.

OK, three sessions it is!! Don't be tooo long about the 10,000 posts or the selling of the dinnerware on EBay though! LOL!

•  

Ms Jessica

wait?  flatware? 
Damn!  I guess I need to file a greivance.  I think I got cheated. 
  •  

Constance

I'm already flat. Will there be any offers of boob-ware?

NicholeW.

Quote from: Shades O'Grey on March 17, 2009, 05:37:54 PM
I'm already flat. Will there be any offers of boob-ware?

You wanna old used bra? Ewwwww!!

Nichole
  •  

sarahkinnetz1984

Wow, I'm amazed how a conversations in the 24 hours I was offline!  Oh well, funny conversation just the same...
  •  

Alyssa M.

Well, there you have it, Sarah. As you can clearly see (just take this thread as an example), the moderators here run a real tight ship and don't tolerate thread drift or posting 16.2 posts per day for upwards of a year or any other such tomfoolery. Strict discipline! That's how it is here, kiddo!

~Alyssa  >:-)
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.

- Anatole France
  •  

sarahkinnetz1984

Ah, it was just a great tutorial to how nicely run the site is... I'm impressed and enjoying it!
  •  

Shana A

Quote from: imaz on March 17, 2009, 12:06:30 PM
10,000 posts! :o

One should get a free therapy session for addiction!

I think one would need a lot more than one therapy session to cure that level of internet addiction... yes, I know, with my post count I should talk  ;) ;D

Z
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•