Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Becasue some people are better than others.

Started by Hazumu, May 02, 2009, 12:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

Conservative Scalawag

QuoteIn short, if you are a heterosexual,white male, Christian, you are now a lower class citizen than a transgender trans-sexual black atheist in the eyes of the law. For if that transgendered trans-sexual black atheist were to kill you,because you were a white male heterosexual Christian,you probably deserved it,thus it isn't a hate crime. If it happens vise verse,then you must be a hate monger and be sent away for a very long time. Yep,that thing we use to call a judiciary, has now become the thought police
  •  

tekla

Wish I had half a hit of whatever the writer was on.  Must have been some good stuff.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Rhye

Wow, this guy doesn't even attempt to flesh out an argument.
  •  

tekla

Wow, this guy doesn't even attempt to flesh out an argument.

Mmmmmmm, because there is no argument - sane one at least - to be made for this.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

imaz

The guy's off his head.

Someone should give him a makeover as a "transgender trans-sexual black atheist" and drop him off in some hick town. If, and it's a big if, he survives, he might see things differently.
  •  

V M

I believe in equality for all regardless of sex, race, religion or whatever else you can through in there. I do however draw the line when folks go about harming each other. This dudes comments are just plain rude and not worth acknowledging  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Hi
For once I did follow the web site.
This is scary stuff. I realise that in any highly populated country you have a larger number of fruitcakes but these people are the KKK of now. Why such hatred?  Even worse they sound USA educated - Oh maybe that's it

Cindy James
  •