News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

"guyshadow"

Started by Eva Marie, May 06, 2009, 11:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaimey

Quote from: riven_one on May 07, 2009, 11:49:34 PM
So, would a female find a guy wearing "guyshadow" sexy and attractive? Or kind of weird?

...I know a lot of girls who like guys in guyshadow or eyeliner.  I'm an androgyne who likes boys in guyshadow!
If curiosity really killed the cat, I'd already be dead. :laugh:

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." GWC
  •  

Osiris

Quote from: riven_one on May 07, 2009, 11:49:34 PM
So, would a female find a guy wearing "guyshadow" sexy and attractive? Or kind of weird?
Could be the crowd I hang out in but a lot of the women I know love it when men wear guyshadow.
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

BlackRabbit

Quote from: Pica Pica on May 06, 2009, 12:54:44 PM
Ian Dury used to do that

Gotta Love the Earl of Essex.
Whoa, he looks awesome. O,o I thinks it's cool, society is slowly catching up with the times. :D 
  •  

Pica Pica

Quote from: BlackRabbit on May 08, 2009, 04:58:14 PM
Whoa, he looks awesome. O,o I thinks it's cool, society is slowly catching up with the times. :D

That was in 1977, he was cool. Dead now - they're making a biopic. There was a play but I missed it  :(

Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

BlackRabbit

Quote from: Pica Pica on May 08, 2009, 05:06:29 PM
That was in 1977, he was cool. Dead now - they're making a biopic. There was a play but I missed it  :(
I love his voice. I don't know if it was the generation gap but I didn't know the 70's were this cool.  :icon_clap:
  •  

Sandy

Quote from: BlackRabbit on May 08, 2009, 05:12:17 PM
I love his voice. I don't know if it was the generation gap but I didn't know the 70's were this cool.  :icon_clap:
We thought the 70's were cool too until we found out how many polyesters died to make all those leisure suits...

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •