Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

This is gonna sound weird!

Started by A7Guitar, May 31, 2009, 04:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A7Guitar

Ok so ive got male genitals and never questioned em so im like oh i must be a guy. Till i found out that im pretty much transexual. The whole transexual thing doesnt bother me but what does is that i get menstrual. I have been dealing with it since i was 14 but i thought it was just stomach problems.  I come to find out I have every symptom of a menstrual cycle including mood swings and the really nasty stuff (sorry girls but i gotta admit its gross). I was talking to a friend about my problems and she gave me like her version of a test including the lavender and ibuprofen trick and it all helped. So im just like wtf? cause i mean i have every symptom of that time of the month and well it actually is kinda weirding me out a bit cause im just like it sucks that i cant have kids and everything but finding this out im like real hopeful i could.  But its just kinda weird.  I guess my question would be to anyone intersex or woman would be how do u deal with ur cycle? I mean i wanna at least calm myself down so i dont end up biting my friend's heads off if i can help it.  The lavender is working wonders but well i cant have it with me all the time so im wondering is there any trick to it? maybe at least the mood swings. Now for those that need to ask questions go ahead. just please dont be crude. I will say it happens same time every month. I can give all the details anyone asks but please if u want me to get graphic i cant be held responsible for answering questions of a graphic nature. I would prefer to answer in a little note but i cant as ive not had my 15 minimum posts yet. Well im leaving something out i know but for all those confused yeah i am too. well thanks to all of u and hugs all around for reading this long post. I did try to make it short but oh well.
  •  

Renate

Well, it's hard to tell from a distance, but you could be intersexual.
Do you get actual menstrual bleeding?
Have you located a vaginal opening? It could be very small, between the penis and the anus.
Do you have normal sized testicles?
  •  

Maebh

Can you talk to your GP or a medical practitioner? They might be able to refer you for some specific tests and investigations.

Light, Love & respect.
Maebh
  •  

A7Guitar

well yeah the bleeding and everything. I swear im actually kinda ashamed to admit it. I mean well its just really gross to bleed from down there but i get sick at the sight of blood anyway. And yes i talked to my gp.  he just looked at me like i was insane. So no help there. I dont even know of a place to get those tests done either. As far as the opening no i havent really looked. I dont really care too much to well "explore myself" im just looking for love and i figured id pass that road when i got to it.  I did have to get some operation down there when i was born my parents said.  But the blood is definitely coming from somewhere....and well its not like regular blood. It kinda smells odd if ull excuse me saying so. I dont want to gross anyone out so i apologize if that did.
  •  

Nero

Quote from: A7Guitar on May 31, 2009, 05:43:52 PM
well yeah the bleeding and everything. I swear im actually kinda ashamed to admit it. I mean well its just really gross to bleed from down there but i get sick at the sight of blood anyway. And yes i talked to my gp.  he just looked at me like i was insane. So no help there. I dont even know of a place to get those tests done either. As far as the opening no i havent really looked. I dont really care too much to well "explore myself" im just looking for love and i figured id pass that road when i got to it.  I did have to get some operation down there when i was born my parents said.  But the blood is definitely coming from somewhere....and well its not like regular blood. It kinda smells odd if ull excuse me saying so. I dont want to gross anyone out so i apologize if that did.

Make sure the blood isn't coming from the back. My friend developed chronic anal bleeding after being injured during sex.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Renate

Quote from: A7Guitar on May 31, 2009, 05:43:52 PM
I did have to get some operation down there when i was born my parents said.

Well, that's sure as heck a smoking gun.
It's pretty clear that somebody (maybe not your parents) knows something that you don't.
In some cases the parents are also kept in the dark.

I'd want to figure out what's going on.
Is your original doctor still around?

I'd grab a hand mirror and a bright lamp and do some investigating.
Many women and most men have never had a good look down there.

Don't worry about being too explicit if what you're talking about is clinical.
  •  

A7Guitar

ok good. i mean we are all mature adults here and im not like gonna proposition anyone but i did kinda worry. And also no its not from sex. Im still a virgin. As far as the scar there is like a sorta beige line if that means anything between my thing and my butt. But ive dated a guy with two penises before so ive just thrown conventional wisdom out the window pretty much.
  •  

Renate

The Perineal raphe is the seam line that most males have.

The question remains: where is the blood coming from?

If it's coming out of where the urine comes out, that's one thing.
It could be part of an ejaculation, blood in ejaculate is not unknown.
It could be part of the urine, that's grounds for concern about the kidneys.

It's not unheard of for intersexuals to have a vaginal opening so tiny that it's not discovered for years.
  •  

Cindy

Go to your GP when you are menstrual and tell him/her to examine you.
It won't gross them out, or should not, they are trained to examine people. If it's anal bleeding it needs to be dealt with. If it's penile bleeding it needs to be examined as Renate said for renal disease. If it's vaginal: some of us would think you have won the lottery.

Take care
Cindy
  •  

A7Guitar

well i some of the blood is coming out from back there only for those wondering no i dont have hemmoroids or anything.  I thought it was stomach problems and 1 year ago i got cramping so bad that i got complete colonoscopy and endoscopy done. nothing wrong with system function but they werent exactly looking for another hole so i doubt they would care either way and nothing ruptured or even sick. Everything is completely and totally healthy. I do go to GP regularly and nothing is really wrong. I am half deaf and have a minor vision problem (i needed glasses) but thats it. As far as being half deaf thats what i get for playing music too loud. Ive had blood tests before done but only were looking for like too many white or red blood cells and an low iron or i guess u could call it an iron imbalance. Theres no blood in the well in my stuff. I dont do that often though maybe only like once a month anyway. Also its not in my urine. theres no problems there. My testes did almost get forcefully ripped off by a rusty piece of metal in the ocean but they are fine now....unfourtunately.  Course I guess today is a pretty good day so far since its kinda light right now but i know a second wave is coming.  Also sorry if i grossed anyone out i dont mean to but maybe it helps yall understand. and yes im from the south if u can tell by the yall. Well thanks to all of u for not being weirded out. I know if i talked to anyone round here they would stick me in an insane asylum. so yeah thanks so much and hugs all around.
  •  

finewine

Quote from: A7Guitar on June 01, 2009, 12:17:54 PM
well i some of the blood is coming out from back there only for those wondering no i dont have hemmoroids or anything.  I thought it was stomach problems and 1 year ago i got cramping so bad that i got complete colonoscopy and endoscopy done. nothing wrong with system function but they werent exactly looking for another hole so i doubt they would care either way and nothing ruptured or even sick. Everything is completely and totally healthy. I do go to GP regularly and nothing is really wrong. [...]

Inexplicable bleeding counts as "something wrong" to me!

A flow of blood is something that needs investigation and I'd be shocked if any doctor would shrug off such a thing without getting to the bottom of it.

Bleeding from the anus can be caused by a number of things, although if the previous colonoscopy and endoscopy has shown nothing, then that rules out at least some of them.  If I were you, I'd go to the doctor when the bleeding is actually happening (as was already suggested) and flat out *demand* an investigation.
  •  

A7Guitar

oh i agree. thats what i did. I talked to my mom and my doctor. they just think im crazy. But at least now they know that im tg then they are thinking about genetic testing. Then the stuff should get cleared up.  But no money at all right now since mom is getting lap band done so ive got a while to wait. But i dont mind its just a regular thing.  As long as the symptoms dont get too bad or painful im good. and if they do i just light a lavender candle its that simple. i just wanted yall's opinion on it. But if you have any other ideas theyd be appreciated. I mean i like talking anyway so yeah any thoughts about it then please feel free to post em.
  •  

Zelane

As for the cycle thing... you learn to shrug it off if isnt all that intense. PMS can sucks.

And yes, depending on where you live some... so called medics are almost completely ignorant on intersex issues. If it isnt an obvious ambiguous genitalia the issues can be looked over.
  •  

A7Guitar

yeah thanks to everybody. after all the shock of finally realizing  what it is. Well honestly my life has gotten a lot better. I mean Ive always been pretty grim about it when i didnt know but now (yes still pending tests) im doing great. Yes I understand the tests might not show anything. Course i have serious doubts about the gynocological sciences since they only ruled the female orgasm a regular thing instead of a disease just in the 1980s so forgive me if im skeptical. But yes thanks to all and if anyone wants to talk just let me know. ill be online but still cant do private messages yet. but ill ttyl. And good luck and hugs to all of you.
  •  

Nicky

I think you should approach your physical stuff and your mental stuff as seperate things. It just muddies the waters mixing them all up when they could be unrelated.

When will you hear back from your test results?
  •  

Northern Jane

Do you have any breast development, I mean to the point where you can't go shirtless?

That would be the first indication of unusual hormone levels and that is easy to test.
  •