Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Leigh Ann Sparks Memorial Service

Started by stephanie_craxford, September 11, 2006, 02:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

stephanie_craxford

Just a reminder for those in the Portland, Oregon area and anyone else who is able to travel that there will be a memorial service for Leigh at the Egyptian room in Portland Oregon on Sunday, September 17th at 4pm PST. The Egyptian room is a local bar frequented by Leigh.

Unfortunately neither Susan nor myself can attend due to prior commitments and time constraints, but we both encourage all those who can attend, to do so and give our farewells and condolences to her friends and family.

Steph
  •  

Melissa

I'll definitely be there, as if that wasn't already a given.  Also, here's some more info:

The Egyptian room
3701 SE Division
Portland, OR 97202
(503) 236-8689

View Map

Melissa
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Melissa on September 11, 2006, 02:21:22 PM
I'll definitely be there, as if that wasn't already a given.

Melissa

I knew you would be sweetie, and I know that Leigh would be happy knowing that.

Steph
  •  

Valerie

I'd be there, too, if only I could afford the planefare/time off work/time off school. 

4PM Portland time is 7Pm Gainesville time, so at 7 o'clock Sunday I will be with her loved ones in spirit, praying & remembering her in my own way. 

•