Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Portland Flight Times

Started by Mario, September 12, 2006, 08:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario

It seems that there are more  people than we thought are going to be arriving on Friday, October 6th. Which is cool, we just want to know who will be there on Friday with flight arrival times so we can see if we need to come up with more of a plan for Friday or not.

Pam and I will be there at 8:30am  Yikes. 

Marco
  •  

Melissa

•  

LynnER

I'll probably be getting there thrusday or friday myself.... Im leaving either tuesday or wendsday night and going to drive as long as possable for each leg of the trip....  *shrugs*  not sure of the time, but I'll have my laptop with me and post the progress of the trip if something comes up or something....  *Truckstops have wifi now LoL*
  •  

tinkerbell

Passenger(s): Tinkerbell
Alaska Airlines record locator: *****
Ticket type requested: electronic (e-ticket)

Orbitz record locator: ******
Airline ticket number(s): *********

Leave:

Friday, October 6, 2006
arrive Portland early in the morning on Friday the 6th.

--------------------------------

Return:

Monday, October 9, 2006

Hotel Information 
Hotel name: Red Lion Inn & Suites Portland Airport
Portland, OR 97220
Check-in date: Fri, Oct 6, 2006
Check-out date: Mon, Oct 9, 2006
Total number of guests: 1
Total number of rooms: 1 room
Room: N/A

Thank you, Marco ;)

tinkerbell :icon_chick:

•  

Melissa

Tinkerbell likes window seats. :)

Melissa
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Melissa on September 12, 2006, 08:28:07 PM
Tinkerbell likes window seats. :)

Melissa

Yes I do very much, I hate to be in the middle... ;)

•  

Mario

•  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Marco on September 12, 2006, 08:38:48 PM
Why, too squishy? :P

Let's just say that it isn't a fun place to be.. :D

•  

Buffy

OMG Another ilussion shattered...

When Tink said she was flying, I imagined her little Wings beating hard and a trail of fairy dust being left in her wake.......

I guess she is only flying by plane because of the strong head winds and in flight refreshments.

Becky

:icon_yikes:
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Buffy on September 12, 2006, 10:09:48 PM
OMG Another ilussion shattered...

When Tink said she was flying, I imagined her little Wings beating hard and a trail of fairy dust being left in her wake.......

I guess she is only flying by plane because of the strong head winds and in flight refreshments.

Becky

:icon_yikes:

....and the peanuts Becky...and the peanuts! :D

•  

Jack12

I'm thinking of seeing if my mom will take me to go up there since I only live a few hours away. Am I allowed to go?
  •  

Melissa

Certainly Jack.  We will be going to places where you don't need to be 21, since we have people attending that are under 21.  Just let me know if you will with as much lead time as possible so I can make sure there are accommodations for everyone.

Melissa
  •  

Luc

Well, I'll be there, but I'm not flying. I'll be driving out, and will be there BY Friday morning... might end up having to sleep in the car Thursday night, but I'll be in Portland Friday. And if anyone living between Denver, CO & Portland needs a ride, let me know.

Rafe
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

LynnER

Due to Gas prices, and other situations, and nolonger giveing a ride to anyone Im going to get myself a flight out there.... figured the costs and flying comes out allot less expensive....  Just need to figure out finances and have a paycheck with something left on it before I book the flight... I'll post the times here  :D
  •  

Mario

Lynn,
   Just glad you are still coming.

Marco
  •  

LynnER

Im going to make it if I have to beg, borrow, sell a kidney <not mine> and hitch a ride out there.... Im not going to let this opertunity pass me by.....  I have the time schedualed off allready and sitting here for a week isnt my idea of fun..... :)
  •  

Brianna

I am highly tempted to go to this.
  •