Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Again somebody excommunicates in the LDS because of TS

Started by Witch of Hope, July 04, 2009, 05:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Witch of Hope

Though I am long no member of this cult any more, however, have still some contacts. Now I found out that a young man, married and father of a daughter was excommunicated; because he had revealed himself to his bishop (leaderof the church municipality) this. At the same time, according to my source, the bishop should have "consulted" the wife from that point of view that she should separate from him (divorce). The woman doesn't want this, because she loves her husband. But she didn't also not know how she should handle with this situation which is new for her.
I have sent to my contact in the church two of my old books to them. A book is for her, the other book for him. The book for the wife is from Barbara Kamprad and Waltraut Schiffels (she was ts), which both publisheed this book. It contains beside reports of affected persons above all medical and juridical aspects. The book to her husband was written about a Dutch entertainer (Romy Haag) who is known in Berlin very much. Besides, I have said my friend (my contact), he should give both of them my emailaddress
One more word to the "true una only (and abominable) church", the LDS:
This "church" destroys so many lives and families in the name of their God that this "church" should be ashamed!

WoH
  •  

Miniar

Hey, That's what you get when a notorious liar writes your gospel...

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Witch of Hope

Quote from: Miniar on July 04, 2009, 05:47:42 PM
Hey, That's what you get when a notorious liar writes your gospel...

That's true, but mormons, didn't want to see it. They even didn't want to see the brutality in their own history. What would do you think for example about these words:
"If any miserable scoundrels come here, cut their throats." Brigham Young (quoted in: "red hot blood atonement" sermon. Journal of Discourses, Vol. II., Page 311)

Sounds like it is a brutal religion against their enemies.
  •