Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Tips for Long Hairstyles : How to Do a French Braid: Long Hairstyles - expert vi

Started by Nero, July 15, 2009, 11:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

FairyGirl

hey thanks for all these long hair vids, Nero! Now all I need is time to watch them all lol

Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Nero

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

barbie

It looks very beautiful, but I have never done it successfully. And, worring that twisitng hairs could be damaging hairs, I gave up it.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Hannah

I've gotten pretty good at braiding other people's hair, but when I try to do my own it looks like a rats nest.
  •  

FairyGirl

yeah I don't even attempt it lol

I gave up wearing ponytails long ago for the reason Barbie mentioned, but I would love to try a french braid sometime (if someone else did it of course... how are you at those Becca? :) )
Girls rule, boys drool.
  •  

Hannah

Oh dear I am quite smitten by your hair and could braid it for hours. I dunno about a french braid, I haven't tried in a while but my regular braiding skills have come a long way so, maybe.
  •  

FairyGirl

Quote from: Becca on July 15, 2009, 02:05:06 PM
Oh dear I am quite smitten by your hair and could braid it for hours. I dunno about a french braid, I haven't tried in a while but my regular braiding skills have come a long way so, maybe.

dang, too bad you live so far away, lol :-\  :)
Girls rule, boys drool.
  •  

Hannah

It is too bad, all the girls I know here have short butch hair, what's the deal with that? Apparently all the hotties are hiding out down south. :-\
  •  

big kim

I just can't get the hang of the French braid,tried many times.I can do an ordinary braid no problem but I give up on this one!
  •