Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Semi-formal pants

Started by barbie, July 19, 2009, 11:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

My black skinny jeans brought a lot of compliments, but a problem is that it is too tight, preventing ventilation in my buttock area.

As it rains everyday and it is very humid, I need some nice-looking skinny pants that ventilates very well in my hip. I searched and found one in the above photo.

I ordered Small size (waist is 74 cm, length is 93 cm). I worry about the length. The model's height is 167 cm (5'5.7") where as my height 183 cm (6'). Hopefully no problem in length. The total cost including delivery was just ca. US $30.

I am not quite sure whether I can wear heels at workplace like the model.

Barbie~~

Post Merge: July 26, 2009, 02:39:21 AM

I recieved the pants, but it was too short! I will return it. The above photo is certainly a bogus one.

Fortunately, I could find a nice pair of formal pants at a department during my recent trip. I entered fitting room several times to check whether pants match well with me both physically and aethetically. The price of the pair I picked was just ca US $20! Others were > $50. I did not have a chance to take photos while wearing the new pants. I will wear them during business meeting or presetation.

The goodby comment of the sales woman was like "Wearing them sweetly~~"
Of course.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •