News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hello to all and welcome back -

Started by ChefAnnagirl, May 24, 2005, 02:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChefAnnagirl

Just wanted to say hello to all -

I'm still in shock at the loss, and my own stupidity in not saving so many valuable things that had been shared deeply between so many good people out there.

About the same time as this hateful and spineless butchering of a truly great, very loving, very mature, and just plain incredible site, my computer blew - finally fried it's hard drive and ive been down trying to recover my own data and rebuild for the several weeks that this has all been going on - i literally had no idea at all until just last night....

Still in an almost dissociative state of shock about it - but of course, i will always try to contribute something as loving, meaningful, and worthwhile as i can, and whenever possible.

May God bless you all, as you have all been a great family of loving support in my life, and at the time when i could not have possibly needed that more.

Thank you all for being there, always,
Lovingly Yours,

Sincerely,

ChefAnnagirl
Level the playing field
  •  

Svetlana

heya anna chef girl.  yeah it was a bit of a surprise to see that happen, i agree!  well never mind, we will all make this time around just as great as the last.
  •  

Susan

Quote from: ChefAnnagirl on May 24, 2005, 02:02:13 AMI'm still in shock at the loss, and my own stupidity in not saving so many valuable things that had been shared deeply between so many good people out there.

I have backups but it would require me to put up the old software and after two hackings (one by computer worm, and one by the hacker) I felt that would be a bad idea. We have rebuilt before and we will do it again. Someting about TG individuals we are stubborn as hell :)
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

4years

I also lament at not having saved copious threads.

I am really glad to see more and more familiar names.

By the by if wanted I'll have a go at fleecing the posts free (I've a nice enough personal development environment, and half a clue how to use it), and converting and all that stuff.
  •  

4years

Eep, I misplaced my manners. I'm sorry.

ReHello and ReWelcome ChefAnnagirl!

I hope life treats you exceptionally well.
  •