Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

now 3 people know beth

Started by beth, July 21, 2005, 09:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beth

telling my ex about myself was quite a shock to her, but she understood and accepted me more than i could ever have imagined. we have remained friends but were only seeing each other once a month or so and just casually chatting, not really talking, since ive told her we have talked deeply for many hours about my transsexuality and the part of our lives we spent together. i knew she needed to have someone to confide in so i told her she could tell her sister. her sister is the one she always vents to and she is the one that my wife complained to about me all those unhappy years while i was deeply depressed. this person wouldnt have been my choice of who to tell next but i knew she would support my ex cause she is her friend and sister.

i recieved a totally shocking letter from her sister, headed with "Dear Beth" and the first line was "I can't imagine how hard your life must have been."  she went on to say how she supported me and hoped that i would visit her and her boyfriend and family. she ended by saying "I love you"  it was amazing, it was beautiful and it made me cry such happy tears. lots have previously said some will pleasantly suprise us and they certainly are right bout that. :) :)

beth :)
  •  

4years

*SMILES*
So far so good (=
I'm very happy for you beth (=
  •  

Cassandra

Beth,

I am so happy for you! It never ceases to amaze me how much people will surprise you. I hope you continue be pleasantly surprised as you tell more friends and family about yourself.

Good Luck

Cassie
  •  

nicole_dianelle

Beth

that is wonderful to hear. glad that everything went well for u.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

That is so good Beth.

I've always said that "people can surprise you.  You must be soooooooooo happy.  :)

Steph
  •  

beth

thank you so much,

Kimberly, Cassie, Nicole and Steph. i really do appreciate the support and best wishes. i hope those that dread the day some will find out who they really are will see that in many many cases it turns out well. it wont be 100% positive but lots of friends and relatives will really suprise you.

love u all

beth
  •  

beth

Things have a way of changing day by day and it is exhausting.

beth
  •