Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A few of my poems

Started by Carolyn, August 07, 2009, 06:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolyn

Chaos

...Destiny, Fate, have you come here? To see the soul I hold so dear. To seek the light I hold beyond, lost inside the sea of fear. To feed the hate of all I fear? Meaning and purpose underneath the eyes shut tight while I sleep. Chaos Chaos underground, I seek the truth I know is there. Chaos Chaos inside me, I know it soon will set me free.

Awakened Sunder

Dreams, Nightmares, it all takes the skies, death and darkness comes to my mind. To see the light within myself, to remove the sins of myself. A shadow remains inside my mind, my former self no longer alive. Madness bleeding in my mind, a dark image comes inside. Chaos is the answer to my cries, to see the world though my own eyes. No longer one of the dead, I will rule the heavens with my blood shed. Seek forever my own sight, awakened sunder with my life.

Night

What is this silence I see in cover of darkness? What is this hope it brings when all falls to it? A sleepless wonder hidden in plain sight, a dark savior to end the light. Night has fallen across the land, saving the souls of the lost and damned. Night has fallen across the land, bringing with it the final fall of man. As worlds end and ages elapse, the existence shall know the final collapse, for all our fated to see an end, for only death will never end. Night has fallen across the land, saving the souls of the lost and damned. Night has fallen across the land, bringing with it the final fall of man.
  •