Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Which female shuffle character are you?

Started by tinkerbell, September 21, 2006, 09:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

I can't help it, guys...I love these quizzes... :P

quizz

My results:

Sia: You're lovable, adorable, and totally cute! What can i say bad about you? nothing! You are happy go lucky and you know what you want and go for it^^ Plus you are the daughter of the King of Gods.

I think that's healthy! ;D

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

BrandiOK

I got the exact same one Tinkerbell......

Spooooooooooooky LOL
  •  

LynnER

Sia: You're lovable, adorable, and totally cute! What can i say bad about you? nothing! You are happy go lucky and you know what you want and go for it^^ Plus you are the daughter of the King of Gods.

you know, Im not even sure which anime this is LoL
  •  

amberwish

good grief tinkerbell. again i got the same as you.  of course brandiok and lynner are the same too.  are you sure we aren't related with coming up the same so often?  come to think of it if we were related  i would be related to a very nice lady.

hugs and  :-* :-*   amber
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: amberwish on September 22, 2006, 03:18:27 AM
good grief tinkerbell. again i got the same as you.  of course brandiok and lynner are the same too.  are you sure we aren't related with coming up the same so often?  come to think of it if we were related  i would be related to a very nice lady.

hugs and  :-* :-*   amber

Oops....I'm beginning to think that we were separated at birth!  Thank you for your kind words, Amber.  You are also a very sweet lady who seems to enjoy life to the maximum according to your posts I've read. 

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

amberwish

tinkerbell you are right. i do enjoy life. and the more i get to dress the more i enjoy.  and to be able to share with so many nice people here.  it kind of runs in my family during bad times we even try to joke around.  my brothers and i got it from our mother.  an examlpe, when she was in the hospital dying of cancer when someone would ask her how she was feeling she would answer "with my fingers."  and true story her cancer doctor was named dr. rott.

hugs and  :-* :-*  amber
  •  

Melissa

Kareha: You are so cute and sweet! You love costumes and you work anywhere with one. You are a god but with no powers like a human

It's true, I do love dressing up. ;D

Melissa
  •