Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What is your deepest, darkest secret?

Started by tinkerbell, September 22, 2006, 02:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

You will confess here. >:D

Forgive me, for I've sinned:

my results:

YOU ARE AN ALIEN!!! Something about you just isn't quite normal. Whether it be the way you look or the way you act, you're different. You feel distanced from your peers and have trouble relating to them, but you never quite know why.... Chances are you are also very good with technology. Hang in there, the mothership is coming soon!

4 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 399 times.
12% of people had this result.

:o  I am from Utopia, indeed!...a place far, far away in another dimension... :P  LOL

tinkerbell :icon_chick:

•  

amberwish

oh my. im an alien too.  i guess im stranger than i thought.  it says im good with technology, nope.

hugs and  :-* :-*  amber
  •  

Cindi Jones

YOU ARE AN ALIEN!!! Something about you just isn't quite normal. Whether it be the way you look or the way you act, you're different. You feel distanced from your peers and have trouble relating to them, but you never quite know why.... Chances are you are also very good with technology. Hang in there, the mothership is coming soon!

6 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 401 times.
18% of people had this result.

Ya got me Tink.  I know you posted this one just for me didn'tchya?

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Cindianna_Jones on September 22, 2006, 03:46:48 AM

Ya got me Tink.  I know you posted this one just for me didn'tchya?

Cindi

For us!  You are from Atlantis and I am from Utopia, so we are both aliens  ;D with a different mind and heart from people on earth...... ;) LOL

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Buffy

7 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 401 times.
20% of people had this result.

Perhaps we are all Aliens and there no regular homosapiens on Earth?

Becky
  •  

Cindi Jones

Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Lori

Hrmm I was as truthful as I could be.....
  •  

Jessica

YOU DON'T HAVE A SECRET!!! How boring! You have a boring, ordinary, normal life, totally free of secrets and their zany side effects. Congratulations! You are just like everybody else! You should be glad, I guess.
  •  

Sarah Louise

I take it from the responses that these are questions from some website.  I guess I am just too serious, I looked at the subject line of this and the first thing that came to mind in YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW.  The answer to this question is that is why it is a SECRET.

Who knows, maybe some day I will develope a normal sense of humor and learn how to participate in posts like this.

Sarah L.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

veronica06

9 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 407 times.
23% of people had this result.
=================================

I really need to stop doing these..........
I think I need a real life!!
=======================================
now............as to deepest darkest secrets?

can't say as I have any.
most people that know me personally in real-time,..know about my transgendering...and I have never really been a person TO hide anything.
I have always tried to be open,...honest,....and often been accused of TMI--too much information.

I am sorry if I burst your bubble.
  •  

BrandiOK

YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES!!! Do you often find yourself someplace, and having no idea where you are or how you got there? This may be because YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES!!! Yes, as a matter of fact, you have three. Ted, Lisa, and Jimmy are their names. Ted is a plumber with a wife and three kids. Lisa is a realtor, and Jimmy is a serial killer, on the most wanted list in five different states! Go you! You're messed up. Bad.

7 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 407 times.
17% of people had this result.

Great......I'm a  plumber/realtor/serial killer now.  <sigh>  At least I'm not an alien though..... :icon_suspicious:
  •  

Melissa

YOU DON'T HAVE A SECRET!!! How boring! You have a boring, ordinary, normal life, totally free of secrets and their zany side effects. Congratulations! You are just like everybody else! You should be glad, I guess.

Well, I guess that's what I get for laying all my secrets out on the table. :-\

Melissa
  •  

gin

20 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 409 times.
47% of people had this result.

Me,too.
  •  

nonie

Why are so many of you ALIENS?

My bf likes to tease me and tell me I'm an alien.

•