Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Challenge Heartwood (Or whatever name I have now) to a Pokemon Battle!

Started by Alyx., August 14, 2009, 08:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyx.

You know she likes pokemon, but why not see what she's made of? Bring your copy of Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum and your pokemon.

I have a lot of experience under my belt, but I don't really construct movesets very seriously. o.o Anyways, I will not touch the Uber tier and I might bring a couple of OUs, but usually I'm a UU trainer.

Even if you don't know what I just said, challenge me anyway! It's fun. :)

Hazuki: 2149-6944-3792

There's my friend code.

If you want to chat, we can, just tell me ahead of time. Also, you are going to have to put up with my voice, which sounds like a dudes. ;_; But if you are comfertable talking, then I am too. :)

Tell me if you want a Single or a Double. Then tell me if you want a Free, lvl 50, or lvl 100.

If free, tell me what level range you want me to bring. :)
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

Walter

Is it ok to add you as a friend on my game? I don't think I can battle with you yet til I get a good team. But I'd like to battle you once I get a decent team (I'm gonna ask my brother if I can have Pearl back because I might start a new game on that)

Do we need both of our friend codes or do I just add yours once I get a game going?
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: Walter on August 15, 2009, 05:08:21 AM
Is it ok to add you as a friend on my game? I don't think I can battle with you yet til I get a good team. But I'd like to battle you once I get a decent team (I'm gonna ask my brother if I can have Pearl back because I might start a new game on that)

Do we need both of our friend codes or do I just add yours once I get a game going?
Um, we need both.
  •  

Walter

>_< it's been a while since I added anyone on my friends on Pokemon that I forgot
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: Walter on August 15, 2009, 03:21:35 PM
>_< it's been a while since I added anyone on my friends on Pokemon that I forgot
Okay, then tell me when you are ready to play with me.

We could exchange friend codes and I can trade you some cute pokemon, or whatever you are into.
  •  

Walter

I just started a new game on Pearl (my brother let me have it). I won't be able to get to use the friend code thing til I get a little further (the place in the Pokemon Centers are still shut down so they won't let me go down there and register my friend card or whatever it is)
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: Vincent on August 16, 2009, 07:32:42 PM
I just started a new game on Pearl (my brother let me have it). I won't be able to get to use the friend code thing til I get a little further (the place in the Pokemon Centers are still shut down so they won't let me go down there and register my friend card or whatever it is)
Lol, well okay.

If you get a little further your team might stand a chance against my Igglybuff. XP

MIGHT. :D

Tell me your friend code when you can.

(Speaking of Igglybuff, I recently got her in a trade, she's shiny, and the new spoiled baby of my team. She was caught in the trophy garden so she's level 24. I call her Marshmellow, but she's not named because that's 11 characters.)

...Sorry, I just had the sudden urge to brag about her. :P
  •  

Alyx.

I just battled Birdie, and DAAAAAAYUUUM, she's good! o.o

If you want to watch, the number is 68-64119-31884. It's a single battle, I'm challenging her to a double later.

So get your butts up to the battle video center in Jublife city! (Platinum Only)
  •  

Walter

•  

Calistine

You can challenge me sometime i have a pretty good team on both pearl and platinum
  •  

Alyx.

Sure, I'll battle you Kyle, and yes, I have caught a shiny pokemon. (Three of them)
  •