Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

support? hmmm?

Started by veronica06, September 24, 2006, 06:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veronica06

ok. I'll bite.
anyone know anything..about wisconsin?
I am...able..to go to milwaukee.........
if that makes it easier--for a "big town nearby"
  •  

Cindi Jones

Quote from: veronica06 on September 24, 2006, 06:55:39 PM
ok. I'll bite.
anyone know anything..about wisconsin?
I am...able..to go to milwaukee.........
if that makes it easier--for a "big town nearby"

Veronica, you sure can pick 'em!  I sure don't know.  I just look at the good old voting colors Red is bad; Blue is good.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

veronica06

Veronica, you sure can pick 'em!  I sure don't know.  I just look at the good old voting colors Red is bad; Blue is good.

Cindi
===============
and veronica says///  huh?
what ARE you talking about girl?
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: veronica06 on September 24, 2006, 07:20:21 PM

Cindi
===============
and veronica says///  huh?
what ARE you talking about girl?

I'll give you an extra hint....our two political parties are??? and according to....well...I'll let you figure out the rest..  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

veronica06

oh tink tink

ah well
so I am in one of those areas.................
I imagine...since politics...of which I do not discuss...changes with the tide.........so I have no stress worrying.
hell..I'm used to it anyway.
iowa ain't real cozy either hun.
I know.
spent my life there...born-bred and raised.

thanks anyway
you always come through for me
  •  

Brianna

Thanks for this posting, it tells me a lot about you Ver.

I just placed you heurisistically, which is what my polisci thesis was about. :) A MI/LI voter, probable RID indications twords category 6 with weak leanings. It's common category for those that have undergone military indoctorinazation.

Bree

•  

veronica06

I cannot understand your comments.
can you say it small words and speak slower?

thanks
  •  

Brianna

Definite LI voter.

It's just something I study, Ver. Reasoning and Choice. Pay it no mind.
  •  

veronica06

heurisistically,  A MI/LI voter, probable RID indications twords category 6 with weak leanings. 

Bree
==========
just PLEASE explain what all this means to you...
I want to be 100% sure you know pinpoint accurate what and who I am.........

•  

Brianna

lol. People in the Moderate interest/Low Information reasoning model are distressed by information they can't work into existing reasoning chains. It's confusing - it causes psychological distress. And because of the military indoctorinization, it makes it even worse. My best advice is to use your affective models to minimise any information that doesn't fit into your existing belief structures. :) Including what I've posted here.

"I imagine...since politics...of which I do not discuss...changes with the tide.........so I have no stress worrying." -see?

If you're ever in Colorado, I'll sit down and explain to you my thesis in regards to reasoning and choice. It's a little complicated for the forums.

Brianna, warmly.

•  

veronica06

If you're ever in Colorado, I'll sit down and explain to you my thesis in regards to reasoning and choice. It's a little complicated for the forums.

Brianna, warmly.

----------------

send me personal IM message
I..WANT to hear all this.
  •  

Brianna

Well. What more do you want to know? Since you have low information, your class uses affect models in the absence. That's fine. though. Interestingly emotions are easier to use than logic in making decisions. It's great for mental misers.

Another high correlation about your class is you use emotional judgements to decide how you feel - and then later decide on the reasons that you believe the things you believe.
  •  

tinkerbell

Veronica, Veronica, Veronica...

You are a riot, girl!  LOL LOL LOL

tinkerbell :icon_chick:

P.S.  You know, you can always move to sunny California.  ;)
  •  

veronica06

sure wish you spoke english......don't understand a word
  •  

Brianna

:) Yeah, that's the unfortunate thing about having studied under Dr. Bruce. :)
  •  

Rana

OMG - I just got around to reading this thread. Is this why veronica got so angry? 

Brianna, times when I am impressed by what you say but here??   Has it occurred to you that on the basis of very little information you have sat in judgement on someone and made  pronouncements on them that they could take offense to.

You have NO right to do this girl - I am upset for veronica's sake - even thou its all water under the bridge now.

Moderators, don't you think that maybe you should have made some suggestions here ??

Brianna, surely I am reading this post wrongly??  you did not intend to belittle or patronise veronica did you ?

•  

Melissa

Well, from what Veronica said, she was specifically upset with Brianna and Taylor.  I guess it was at Brianna for this and something to do with why books are written for Taylor.

Melissa
  •  

Brianna

I agree this post was a little abrasive. My apologies.

Heuristics is not a science That the average person can easily accept. It's not easy to accept that we use emotions more that logic. It's not easy to accept that we make up our minds about things, then justify it. But this is what the data shows. Still, trying to discuss it wil Veronica was a mistake.

My only defense is all this happed on the worst day of my life - when I was informed I was legally disowned. That doesn't excuse being abrasive.

I am feeling beat up about this post frankly. Will you PLEASE let it go?
Bri

•  

beth

Quote from: Rana on September 29, 2006, 07:47:55 AM
OMG - I just got around to reading this thread. Is this why veronica got so angry? 

Brianna, times when I am impressed by what you say but here??   Has it occurred to you that on the basis of very little information you have sat in judgement on someone and made  pronouncements on them that they could take offense to.

You have NO right to do this girl - I am upset for veronica's sake - even thou its all water under the bridge now.

Moderators, don't you think that maybe you should have made some suggestions here ??

Brianna, surely I am reading this post wrongly??  you did not intend to belittle or patronise veronica did you ?

Brianna was notified by me in the strongest terms through several PMs.  Veronica was angry because her post was deleted and she was admonished.

beth
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Brianna on September 29, 2006, 12:31:22 PM
My only defense is all this happed on the worst day of my life - when I was informed I was legally disowned. That doesn't excuse being abrasive.

I am feeling beat up about this post frankly. Will you PLEASE let it go?
Oh honey, I'm so sorry.  That is a really awful thing to go through.  I feel like my family has done everything except legally disown me so I can relate on some level.  I honestly don't know how I would handle it if it were official.  Hugs.  Again I'm so sorry that happened.  Of course I'll let it go.

Melissa
  •