Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

'Femme' business suit

Started by Maryteresa, September 05, 2009, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maryteresa

I have been turned on by girls' business or 'power' suits for a long time.  A nicely cut feminine jacket and matching shortish skirt always looks great. 
Trying to acquire such a combination to actually fit my frame has defeated me up until now, the reaon being that my skirts need to be size 14 to fit, but nothing short of size 18 can I get my shoulders into, with problems making jackets fit me round the waist.
I recently saw an attractive jacket design at Crossdressers NL and enquired if they could make me a skirt to match.  They couldn't have been more obliging, and to my given measurements they quickly produced a lovely suit which fits perfectly and has minimal shoulder padding.  It arrived the other day and I couldn't wait to climb into it. 
I am delighted to say that I now possess a 'power suit' of my very own, which is a serious turn-on, may I say.  I need to do a photo session now.
  •  

barbie

Nowadays I am also seeking such femme business suits. People tend to become more positive when I wear them in office or in formal meeting. Sometimes I may look androgynous, as I wear tight trousers.

Although my jackets are bigger than those of my female colleagues, they fit me better than them as I am taller, and people first think that my jackets are smaller.

I may purchase more this fall. As tight pants tend to make a skin trouble in my butt area, I wish to wear miniskirt, but it is virtually impossbile to wear in my workplace. Only outdoors with my old friends...

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

heatherrose

"I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?" - Fred Rogers
  •  

barbie

Fortunately there is a photo of my jacket, which I uploaded a few months ago:

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=mgallery;sa=item;id=1765

The texture of jacket is really nice. It looks luxurious, but the photo does not catch it. The price tag was surprisingly < US $40.

I was to attend a formal meeting. Of course, I had to change my shoes when I arrived at the meeting place. I wore flat sandals and erased lipstick  :-\ One young female government officer wore a similar jacket, but commented that my upper body looks so slim and few women could vie with me for stylishness :D

Barbie~~

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Chrissty

Quote from: Maryteresa on September 05, 2009, 10:26:43 PM
I have been turned on by girls' business or 'power' suits for a long time.  A nicely cut feminine jacket and matching shortish skirt always looks great. 
Trying to acquire such a combination to actually fit my frame has defeated me up until now, the reaon being that my skirts need to be size 14 to fit, but nothing short of size 18 can I get my shoulders into, with problems making jackets fit me round the waist.

Hmm..."they" must be making it difficult for you in Ireland, all the suits I've seen in the UK for the last few years have been sold with the option of mix and match sizes, and many with the option of trousers or skirt

ASDA (Wallmart) are currently selling a mix&match suit in the UK for as little as £17 (£12 Jacket & £5 skirt)

The main thing with a larger jacket, is to keep a balance by going for a slightly longer length skirt and aviod the tighter "pencil" styles.

Chrissty
  •  

Maryteresa

Thanks, Chrissty for the advice.  Yes, big shoulders are definitely non 'femme' and must be balanced somehow., but wider skirts begin to cease to be 'business' in appearance.  We don't have ASDA or Wallmart here in Ireland, but I'll look up what they're offering on line.
  •  

Chrissty

Quote from: Maryteresa on September 20, 2009, 03:23:22 PM
Thanks, Chrissty for the advice.  Yes, big shoulders are definitely non 'femme' and must be balanced somehow., but wider skirts begin to cease to be 'business' in appearance.  We don't have ASDA or Wallmart here in Ireland, but I'll look up what they're offering on line.

There's tight and there's really tight...the longer lengths help keep the look balanced and business like.

I was only quoting ASDA as an example of how cheap they can be.... Marks & Spencer will also do what your looking for in Ireland, but will be more expensive (£35+£20)...it's just a matter of getting out and finding a style you like!

Good Luck ;)

Chrissty
  •  

barbie

I am seldom turned on by women's formal suits. In photos, some models can look sexy, but in real world, it just looks like casuals, especially in my country: http://img.blog.yahoo.co.kr/ybi/1/10/c2/gdchang777/folder/3/img_3_1533_0?1228118017.jpg

If any woman can look sexy in formal suit, I guess her body shape should be like typical model's.

A problem of me is that many people comment that I look very sexy when wearing men's formal suit  >:(

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Maryteresa

;)I've just managed to get a few photos of this aforementioned suit, posted in the gallery of members' pics.   It's the very first Femme suit I have had and my buzz when putting it on is mine to enjoy.   I'd never 'pass' in it, of course, but the outside pic goes a long way towards hiding my 87 Kgs !...That's 190-odd lbs, to you.
  •