Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

New Cats

Started by myles, September 06, 2009, 05:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myles

We headed over to the humane society today and brought home two cats. They needed to be kept together. They are both 8 years old, the male is 16 lbs (huge) and the female 10 lbs. My SO is happy she loves reading with a cat in her lap,and my kids are so excited!
All is good,
Myles
"A life lived in fear is a life half lived"
  •  

MMarieN

Pictures! We want to see pictures!
  •  

myles

OK trying to figure out how to add pictures no luck yet. Will look around here for instructions.
Computer Dork
Myles
  •  

Jamie-o

Upload your pix to a photo sharing site (like photobucket).  Once they are uploaded there should be a code that starts with an image tag: "[ IMG ]" (In photobucket it shows up under the image when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail.)  Copy the code and paste it in a message here.

Yeah.  I want to see pics too.  ;D
  •  

myles

Ok I will try that tomorrow, I have never used a program like that. Photo bucket sounds good!
Thanks
Myles
  •  

Janet_Girl

At the bottom of the reply window there should be a "Additional Option" selection.  Click on it and you will find a section to upload a picture from your computer to post on the thread it self.

Example ! ! ! ! !
             VVVVV

•