Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

My cat molests me lol

Started by Alex_C, September 07, 2009, 02:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_C

We have a new kitten, I found him and he's installed into the general cats/chickens/birds community here, and he's one little scamp! In fact I originally named him Tawny because of his color, but we decided Scamp is best - I call him Squirt a lot.

So, I swear he's part Siamese because he's such a terror, he's got a new game. He gets up on my shoulders and bites/sucks my ears and neck, and my hair on my neck, while purring, kneading, and chirping a bit. It's hilarious, cat sucking sounds up close and loud anyone? And it's kind of a massage, although he's kinda light.

What's funny is, he loves to do this, and yesterday was busily going at it even while I was doing a bit of work on my motorcycle.

I've had a ton of cats and never had one that did this. I think he sort of sees me as his girlfriend lol! We're gonna get him fixed but in the meantime I figure, let him have some fun.
  •  

MMarieN

•  

Alex_C

I need to wait until the camera comes back from Burning Man, I'd love to get a pic!

Post Merge: September 11, 2009, 01:05:31 AM

Sigh. The cat is now missing and I believe it's due to a family of raccoons I um, "handed" some lead to last night.

Best kitten ever and those damaging rascal beasts got him.

Keep your kitties safe, people!
  •  

LaPapito

"Hey Alex...it's called nurturing..." ;D
"My cat Mish is an adopted feline...und when she was young[er] she use to "suckle" my t-shirts while kneading and purring...it helped relax her lil' rambuntious-arse...kittens tend to do this if they are weaned to early from their mother...they sometimes will outgrow this calming sensation...but Mish every-now-und-then...will jump on my lap when I am resting and suckle on me t-shirt...it's what "we" as surrogant parents mush endure...sigh ;)

"Enjoy them while they're young...you kno kids do grow up...!!! "  ;D
  •