News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

i'm exploring people's thoughts on gender

Started by genderstudy, October 06, 2009, 05:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

genderstudy

Hello all,

I am a Marital and Family Therapy doctoral candidate at Alliant International University (San Diego, CA), and am currently collecting data for my dissertation.

Please know, I respect and value the privacy of everyone here, and invite them to complete an anonymous survey at www.genderstudy.info.

I am looking for participants who are:
            (a) at least 18 years of age,
            (b) a California resident, and
            (c) identify as heterosexual, gay/lesbian, or transgender (or are a parent of someone who identifies as heterosexual, gay/lesbian, or transgender),

I would like to invite anyone who fits the above description to participate in a research study examining gender ideologies.

The purpose of the research is to:
            (1) The study will examine gender ideologies among individuals with various sexual and gender orientations, and parents of those who identify with various sexual and gender orientations. (It is not necessary that individuals have their parents participate, or vice versa.)
            (2) I believe the knowledge gained from this study will help therapists in addressing issues related to sexual and gender orientation. I also hope that this study will contribute to further understanding of the understudied and underserved transgender population.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Jennifer Mato, M.A.
jmato@alliant.edu
  •