Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A poll of Final Fantasy

Started by Carolyn, October 10, 2009, 05:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So who is your Favorite Final Boss of the FF Series? And Why?

Chaos (FF1)
1 (4%)
The Emperour (FF2)
1 (4%)
Cloud of Darkness (FF3)
0 (0%)
Zeromus (FF4)
0 (0%)
Neo ExDeath (FF5)
1 (4%)
Kefka (FF6)
4 (16%)
Savior Sephiroth (FF7)
13 (52%)
Ultmetusia (FF8)
3 (12%)
Nercos (FF9)
0 (0%)
Yu Yeon (FF10)
1 (4%)
Shuyin (FF10-2)
0 (0%)
Genesis (FF7 Crisis Core)
1 (4%)
Perfect Chaos (Dissdia)
0 (0%)
Omega Weapon (FF12)
0 (0%)
Omega-Weiss (FF7 DoC)
0 (0%)
Creator (FF4 The After Years)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

JessieMH

I put down Yu Yeon, simply because I've always loved the story in FFX and it just seemed like a fitting end.

If I had to go by game play alone, I'd have to say Neo ExDeath, was REALLY fun for me.
  •  

Metamorph

Me and a friend were utterly addicted to 7 and i have alot of fond memories of just talking through the night while playing it :) Sephiroth was just the best villain ever. ive played  7, 8, 9, 10 and X2 to completion. i liked the bad guy from 9 too - Kuja. the way he just went bezek and destroyed the entire planet. the very last fight in 7 was a nice touch where its just cloud and sephiroth, the limit bar just fills up while their looking at each other then he slices him to bits, loved it :D
tbh i love all the FF's ive played - none have really let me down yet.
  •  

VelindaSalazar

I love Final Fantasy 6. It is one of the best stories ever of the series.  Kefka has to be the worst villain ever.  The guy murders the entire kingdom of Dome by poisoning the water.  He intakes all of the magictie he can find because the "angel of death".  Other than his quirkiness, he is one bad villain.
  •  

twistedpixie

Definitely Kefka, he was just plain nuts. Final Fantasy 6 is definitely my favorite game in the series.   
  •  

Little Dragon

Ultimecia is my favorite because shes the only female villain but also because I think she's possibly the strongest villain too. Everyone else might might locate themselves in space or the centre of the earth, but only Ultimecia resides in the future and plots to compress the past, presant, future and all of space into a single moment to recreate all of reality and rule as a Goddess XD Could any of the other villains possibly top that? FF8 is also my altime favorite FF because the plot and level design was so beautiful and intricate, the GF system was great and FF8 was the first (and best) to have CARD GAMES! 8D

PS: I can get 100 curagas before the Timber mission which becomes over 5000 HP tho I prefer to pop it into Vitality, increasing it to over 120.

PPS: If anyone wants, I can tell you how to aquire Lionheart on disk 1 :)

Only villain who i can forsee rivaling Ultimecia would be Kefka because he assimilates Godly power that possibly surpasses Ultimecia and actually succeeds in defacing the earth, loved his characteristic laugh and his awesome jester look. However his evil plot was simply mindless destruction whereas Ultimecia had the entire universe and all of time on her wishlist ;D

I think Sephiroth is really cool, love the sword and the trenchcoat and his hairstyle was my childhood crush, however, hes an angsty emo compared to a professional antagonist like Ultimecia and Kefka ;D
  •  

Squirrel698

Savior Sephiroth  of course.  Bad ass mama's boy
"It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul"
Invictus - William Ernest Henley
  •