Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A poll of Final Fantasy

Started by Carolyn, October 10, 2009, 05:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So who is your Favorite Final Boss of the FF Series? And Why?

Chaos (FF1)
1 (4%)
The Emperour (FF2)
1 (4%)
Cloud of Darkness (FF3)
0 (0%)
Zeromus (FF4)
0 (0%)
Neo ExDeath (FF5)
1 (4%)
Kefka (FF6)
4 (16%)
Savior Sephiroth (FF7)
13 (52%)
Ultmetusia (FF8)
3 (12%)
Nercos (FF9)
0 (0%)
Yu Yeon (FF10)
1 (4%)
Shuyin (FF10-2)
0 (0%)
Genesis (FF7 Crisis Core)
1 (4%)
Perfect Chaos (Dissdia)
0 (0%)
Omega Weapon (FF12)
0 (0%)
Omega-Weiss (FF7 DoC)
0 (0%)
Creator (FF4 The After Years)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Carolyn

Okay I just wanted to see who liked who as the final boss
My favorite Final Boss is Chaos from Final Fantasy 1, why?

Chaos is Garland, it was also the only time in the series that the first boss was also the Final Boss, and besides that, Chaos just looks cool

and His boss music is to me one of the best final boss themes ever.
  •  

Flan

I want to say Cloud of Darkness simple because it's the only female/genderless final boss but have to say meh because of lack of character development in FF3. I would then say Sephiroth, but he isn't as well defined unless you're paying attention to the side quests, so I'll vote for Genesis because I like Crisis Core's story best after 7 (I haven't played 12 or Before Crisis)
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Bel979

Final Fantasy VII is the greatest game I have ever played, so the answer for me has to be Sephiroth.
  •  

r.morgan

As much as I enjoyed VIII, X, X-2 and XII I still think one of the best final boss battles was VII's 
Most of the final fights really just seem like a let down after it.

I have 4, 5, & 6 but never bothered finishing them.
  •  

AmySmiles

Although I didn't really like the actual fight, my favorite villain is Kefka from FF6.  He's just the perfect raving psychopath and I loved his little laugh :)
  •  

Rachel Bellefountaine

•  

Byren

Sephiroth.
Because Sephiroth is my god.
*points to shrine*

One of the first things I intend to do after top surgery (and some exercise, heh) is cosplay the most convincing Sephiroth I can manage. Why? Because it's one of those odd, long-time dreams I've always had...kind of like hang-gliding....

I already have the custom leather coat, the boots, and the pauldrons are in progress in my garage...mwahahaha!

:icon_evil_laugh:
"I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel."
Peter Nivio Zarlenga
  •  

LordKAT

What?  No Crystal Chronicles?
  •  

VeryGnawty

Sephiroth.

But really, the Final Fantasy franchise has very badly developed bad guys.  There are so many games with so many better enemies.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Walter

Kadaj

;D

He should've made it to one of them games
  •  

Carolyn

Quote from: LordKAT on March 03, 2010, 04:40:41 AM
What?  No Crystal Chronicles?

I don't consider It nor Final Fantasy Legends as part of the Series, they suck to much

Also what is the deal with all the FF7 love, Come on 7 is just overrated. Freaking Fanboys/girls
  •  

Walter

FF7 may be overrated, but it deserves to be ;D

I'm a fanboy of FF9
  •  

Carolyn

Quote from: Wolfman Zant on March 13, 2010, 12:29:05 PM
FF7 may be overrated, but it deserves to be ;D

I'm a fanboy of FF9
No it doesn't. give me all the reasons FF7 desevers to be over rated and I can counter them. Also FF9 is a great game, awesome music and Ziadane/Vivi who doesn't love them, and for all of you who haven't played FF13 yet, GET IT NOW, make sure to get it on the PS3 if you have a PS3 and 360, PS3 verision is better. BEST FINAL FANTASY SO FAR
  •  

LordKAT

oh well, I liked crystal chronicles.
  •  

AmySmiles

Quote from: Carolyn on March 13, 2010, 04:04:31 PM

No it doesn't. give me all the reasons FF7 desevers to be over rated and I can counter them. Also FF9 is a great game, awesome music and Ziadane/Vivi who doesn't love them, and for all of you who haven't played FF13 yet, GET IT NOW, make sure to get it on the PS3 if you have a PS3 and 360, PS3 verision is better. BEST FINAL FANTASY SO FAR

I'm enjoying it so far (on PS3), but I'm only 5 hours in.  I love that little chocobo in Sazh's hair he's so cute :)
  •  

Carolyn

Quote from: Kieri on March 13, 2010, 09:42:14 PM
I'm enjoying it so far (on PS3), but I'm only 5 hours in.  I love that little chocobo in Sazh's hair he's so cute :)

I'm at the start of chapter 5 About 7 hours in LOVE IT
  •  

Floating

I voted Sephiroth,

Mainly because I thought he was the best out of the choices listed.

I much prefered Edea (not Ultimecia) from FF8 and  Sin from FFX to the rest of the bosses from the games.
  •  

PanoramaIsland

I've played 13; it was very meh. FF7, while not the greatest game I've ever played (that's Chrono Trigger), is very close, and is certainly my favorite Final Fantasy.
  •  

Kay

I voted Sephiroth from FF7...but I'm one of those that did every side quest I could, so it drew his character out a bit more.
I'd put Kefka from FF6 as a close second.  What a memorable laugh.   :laugh:
Chrono Trigger?  Awesome game.  Definitely on par with FF6, which was my personal favorite of the FF series.
  •