Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

my baby came out to me today

Started by Hannah, November 04, 2009, 11:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah

I love my big guy, he has stuck by me through thick and thin. He's watched me change and felt the polar shifts in my identity and emotions, and been there to protect me and dry my tears. I love him with all my heart and owe him more than words can describe.

This morning after a nice breakfast he told me that he too, is trans and wants to transition. My ffs account is about halfway full, but I can't turn my back on him, I have to help him too. This slows down my personal plans, but I love him too much. Anyway I'd really appreciate any comments or suggestions because I don't want his surgeon to rip me off.

Anyway here he is pre-everything

*sigh* because I love him

This is what the doc thinks he can do. I have no experience with cross breed transitioning so I'm afraid I'm being taken advantage of.

•  

LordKAT

awwwww........

guess its time to look into (transbreed?) specialized vets.
  •  

Hannah

The snout reduction procedure is the most expensive. Unfortunately there isn't much they can do about tongue size as he is starting so long after puberty, so he has to just hide it as best he can.
  •  

FairyGirl

Quote from: Becca on November 04, 2009, 12:08:01 PMUnfortunately there isn't much they can do about tongue size as he is starting so long after puberty, so he has to just hide it as best he can.

yeah I have the same problem  :-\
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

heatherrose

"I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?" - Fred Rogers
  •  

Hannah

First things first, he needs therapy. I put in a call to Ceasar the dog whisperer. This is adding up but on the bright side he's already had an orchiectomy.
  •  

jesse

omg this post made me laugh ty becca i needed it
jessica
like a knife that cuts you the wound heals but them scars those scars remain
  •  

Hannah

This is no laughing matter, my baby boy is in a lot of pain. He should be greatful though, I did some research and the surgical options available to transkitties are rather limited.
  •  

Alyssa M.

OMG! So your dog is like a furry or something?!!  :o
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.

- Anatole France
  •  

Ali Noir

Best of luck to your baby hun. :] hehe
xoxo
xoxo
  •  

Kurzar

Quote from: Alyssa M. on November 05, 2009, 03:22:50 PM
OMG! So your dog is like a furry or something?!!  :o

Hey I resemble that remark >.>  I'm a furry =P
  •