Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

:D!

Started by 0pticon, November 04, 2009, 03:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0pticon

Hello there~ My name is Ashlee, and although I am not transgendered, my m to f girlfriend is. I joined this forum with her so that we will be able to find answers for her transition, and also for our relationship. It's very nice to meet you all!

I am 20 years old, and going to college for illustration. My girlfriend and I have known each other for almost all of our lives, and I was the first person she told that she is transgendered. I am very open minded, and also a lesbian (most of my friends are gay/bi/pan) so of course I did not have a problem with it. In fact, I wasn't very surprised at all. xD It really does fit her.

We have only recently started dating, and it's not that i don't understand transgender, but Sam and I still have a lot of questions and things we need guidance on. Mostly of where to start with helping her transition. Her family is very religious, to say the least, so we also have to try to be discreet about it, until she is comfortable enough to tell them. We are going to look into some herbal things, like making tea with some herbs that are known to promote estrogen levels and breast growth. Eventually, she wants to get the operation if we can afford it. We are both currently trying to pay for college, and my only source of income right now is my art commissions. Sam is currently looking for a job, but there seems to be no openings. So we are rather tight on money right now. We want to find some fairly cheap solutions to at least get her started on her transition~

I browsed this forum quite a bit before I decided to join, and so has she. Sam is very shy, so I said I would join so that we could post together. I really want to be there for her all the way on this. So expect to see me around more. :D

Well, that's pretty much my story. I am excited to be a part of this community! <3

•  

Janet_Girl

Hi Ashlee, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 3500 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another SO. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out

And tell her to sign up too.  No need to be shy.  The internet is a great way to meet people, even if you are shy.

Blessed Be.
Janet
  •  

0pticon

Thank you! I will take a look <3
  •  

jesse

welcome hun how far is she right now does she dress she needs to see a therapist it is required for the letters she will need for her transition. the therapists can be expensive however there is a fairly inexpensive one that works with our community on line nero can give you that person web address i am currently using him. cost is about hundred a month for four sessions. i would start here before doing anything with the herbs secound if shes not already dressing the part help her start even if its only at home so she can get comfortable going out.
hugs
jessica
like a knife that cuts you the wound heals but them scars those scars remain
  •  

Jay

Welcome to Susans Ashlee! :)

Jay

•  

0pticon

Quote from: jesse on November 05, 2009, 03:43:49 AM
welcome hun how far is she right now does she dress she needs to see a therapist it is required for the letters she will need for her transition. the therapists can be expensive however there is a fairly inexpensive one that works with our community on line nero can give you that person web address i am currently using him. cost is about hundred a month for four sessions. i would start here before doing anything with the herbs secound if shes not already dressing the part help her start even if its only at home so she can get comfortable going out.
hugs
jessica

She has some clothes already, which I helped her pick out and buy. :D She mostly dresses at home, because she is not that far along in her transition, and is uneasy about her parents finding out. Thank you for the therapist tip, we will definitely look into it! I hope there will be a cheaper one close by, or we can try the online one. The online one might be easiest because there is less of a chance of her parents finding out. That's the last thing she wants right now.

Thank you for your help! *Hugs*
-Ash
  •