Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A place for us

Started by Scott, October 17, 2006, 05:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

God loves you with His whole heart and He wants you to know there is a place in heaven waiting for you when your time here is done. If you are having trouble finding acceptance in a church then it's not a church I'd want to be a part of anyway. It's not my place to judge but some people have different ideas about what it means to be a Christian.

I belong to a church that has recently been accepted as part of what is known as a reconciling ministry. It's all inclusive and everyone is welcome, no matter who you are. They are growing and expanding across the nation. You can contact me for a link to their web site.

God Bless,
Scott
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Scott on October 17, 2006, 05:53:53 AM
God loves you with His whole heart and He wants you to know there is a place in heaven waiting for you when your time here is done. If you are having trouble finding acceptance in a church then it's not a church I'd want to be a part of anyway. It's not my place to judge but some people have different ideas about what it means to be a Christian.

And you know this because...?

To be sure a noble thing but (I'm only speaking for myself) But no thanks, been there, done that, got the tee shirt.  There are so many contradictions out there, as which god do you worship that would be so accepting of me when the church around the corner doesn't, must be a different god huh...

QuoteI belong to a church that has recently been accepted as part of what is known as a reconciling ministry. It's all inclusive and everyone is welcome, no matter who you are. They are growing and expanding across the nation. You can contact me for a link to their web site.

God Bless,
Scott

Thanks for the info Scott I'm sure that there are several here who are looking for a place where they can practice their belief in safety and comfort.

Steph

•