Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Catwalk Inspired Makeup.

Started by BubbleTea, December 04, 2009, 10:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BubbleTea

Ok well i forgot where i saw this at but i liked it so much i decided to copy it haha. Im not giving out specific names for E/S as these colors are pretty common in any brand.

Color  Looks Dull, Sorry bad Camera lol. (OMG MY FACE LOOKS LONG TOO! but who cares this is a tutorial!)

Alright so heres what youll need...

-Foundation Brush
-Angle Brush
-Blending Brush
-Eyeshadow Brush
-Blush Brush (for a soft contour)
-Eyeshadow primer
-Dark Purple E/S (Midnight Purple-ish)
-Black E/S
-Foresty Green E/S
-Nude/Vanilla Colored E/S
-Eyeliner (Liquid or Gel Preferred but Pencil is Fine)
-Your Fave Mascara.
-Bronzer
-MAC Studio Fix In Your Shade (or any other thick liquid foundation)
-Concealer

Alright first off lets start by doing the eye makeup so you dont have to deal with the fallout later.
So grab your Eyeshadow primer and spread over your eye. Next grab your eyeshadow brush and pat on the E/S In Vanilla/Nude color over your lid and ...on the lower lash line (with the blending brush), this is just to give it a nice glowy look after applying the rest.
When your done with that you want to apply the Forest Green color over your lid.

Note: Make sure your cleaning the brushes before using a new E/S. try using baby wipes.

After that youll need to grab the Black E/S and apply ONLY to the Crease of your eyes. When you get to the Outer Corner Wing the E/S out.
Now you need the Midnight purple color, put that over the outer end of the Black E/S and at the Tip of the inner corner of the eye.

line the lower lashline again with that same purple color but dont go past the pupil, were not going for raccoon eyes. when u get to the outer tip of the eye dont connect the purple from the Low lashline to the crease E/S but make it wing out slightly.

Now again with the Vanilla E/S place place on the brow bone from the arch out.

Grab Your Blending Brush and Blend out harsh lines woman!

Put on the Eyeliner cat eye style. winged just a tad bit.
Put on the Mascara...AND

eye makeup is DONE! eww did u see all the fallout? me too =[
lets move on to the base...! So since im using a kabuki brush with liquid foundation i will be spreading the foundation in circles then brush DOWN in SMALL , QUICK strokes. =P cuz it can get streaky any other way!

So do that until u have a nice even skintone. (OOO I DIDNT JUST SEE U MESS WITH THAT EYE MAKEUP....DONT MESS WITH THAT EYEMAKEUP! U DONT COVER THAT WOMAN) lol
Apply Concealer on Lips for paleness or use a Nude Lip color.

Now grab your contour /blush brush and apply to the hollows of your cheeks in fast strokes from the hairline out. then buff it around a bit to blend.
bring it up to ur temples and down below your jaw around to the other side.

and YOUR DONE! lol. NOW DONT FORGET TO MAKE THE MEAN FACE >=O

Alright so maybe i didnt explain some things well enough but its my first tut. in written form =P.

hope you guys like! if u have any questions ask!

•  

Janet_Girl

Love your eyes.  I can never seem to get mine to like like that, try as I might. Foundation is no problem, that I have down.  But I need to play my eyes up.  And I never seem to get the cheekbones right, it always seems to look dirty.

Hugs and Love
Janet
  •