Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Saturday night on the sofa with a big black guy

Started by Hannah, December 05, 2009, 11:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah

Once he quit trying to stick his foot in my crotch we had a very pleasant evening  :)

I'm babysitting my brother's dog tonight. He fell asleep halfway through the movie and snored loudly while drooling and leaving whiskers all over my jammies.

Typical boy  :icon_bored:
  •  

Janet_Girl

But I can't quite see the Baby.  What breed is your new date.

Hugs and Love
Janet
  •  

Hannah

Yeah sorry, my new cell phone is stupidly hard to use.

He is a purebred black labrador, and his job is to hunt things. When I started playing with him and rolling him around and cuddling him, he was like "wtf this human has lost her mind." As you can see he came around lol, I hope I didn't ruin him  :angel:
  •  

Janet_Girl

AWWWWWWWWWW  I love Big Dogs.  He must be a real lover.

Hugs and Love
Janet
  •  

Miniar

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Hannah

He is a sweety, and I think I'm in love with him. I got up this morning and all 100lbs of him ran full speed to jump in my bed and be there when I got back from the bathroom. He's snuggling into me again is watching me with my itouch like I'm the most beautiful, intelligent creature he's ever seen.

Hey it's love, I'll take it.
  •  

Suzy

Awww, Becca, he looks so cute!  Labs are world class snugglers.  Hope you had fun.  My two have been on the couch here with me now for four days.

Kristi
  •  

Hannah

So my sofa buddy was here again last night except this time he jumped in bed with me, shoved his way under the covers until he was right up against me and started growling at me until I gave him a pet. I was like...seriously? I quit petting him and he growled at me again, so I bit his ear and that was the end of that. I really need to just get a cat.

Bigger and meaner and more human men have tried and failed darling, and it wasn't their ears I bit. He was very respectful for the rest of his stay.  :icon_chew:
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Becca on December 12, 2009, 03:24:24 AM
I really need to just get a cat.

Nah for one they don't taste as good, for two they fight back, and for three, they 'go' in the house.
  •