Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Work transitions

Started by Dennis, July 29, 2005, 08:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis

Well, I wrote all my clients last week and told them about the transition and that I would be returning to work in September as Dennis.

Haven't lost a single client so far (although I might lose a couple just because they get tense about me being away for a month) and they've all been supportive.

I'm now starting to have trouble with strangers because my ID has my female name on it and they're not believing it's me. That's helping with the confidence about showing up in September wearing a tie.

Five more days till chest surgery (which will also help with the confidence about passing, although I seem to be passing even with boobs these days - I'm not binding at work and people questioning my ID has even happened with a set of tits staring them in the face).

Dennis
  •  

stephanie_craxford

That's really great news Dennis.  I imagin that you are feeling a lot better now, it must be quite a load off your mind and a relief as well.  Fortunately, I haven't encountered any problems myself with ID card mix ups, but it must be a great feeling knowing that you are passing so well.

Remember to keep us posted on how your surgery goes.

Take care

Steph
  •