Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

$$ T $$

Started by ConfusedMichelle, October 26, 2006, 06:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConfusedMichelle

About how much does it cost to have the full T treatment? (Not including ops)
  •  

Mario

Brady,

You are on it the rest of your life. It is much cheaper to self inject. Here, whre I am it is like 50.00 a visit to have the nurse do it, that is twice a month. Or every 3 months I get a prescription that lasts for 4 months and is shipped to me that costs like 60.00. That is with the needles too.

Marco
  •  

Nero

Okay, Marco, please forgive my ignorance, but why must we be on it for life?
I mean it will change our voice and maybe face will it not?
Are these changes not permanent?

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Mario

Nero,
    Your voice will stay low, but not as low if you go off. Body hair will not stay as heavy if you go off, especially not beard growth. It will be sparse if you go off. Now, if you don't get a hysto, then your period will return. Your body will go back to producing estogen as it did prior to being on T. So if you want to maintain the manlyness, then you must stay on it the rest of your life.   

Marco
  •  

Nero

Okay.
Thanks for the info, Marco.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Andrew

If you go to a compounding pharmacy like Strohecker's in Portland, OR, it'll cost less--my dose for four months was $45. Also, if you're not scared to inject yourself (I'm not, mostly because I'm so damn cheap!), then you can get away with not paying for doctor's visits. I got a full octave of voice-droppage and a little hair on my upper lip for the cost of a dinner for two at a nice restaurant! I'll eat McDonald's, thanks.
Lock up yer daughters.
  •