Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

"Solitude"

Started by EveMarie, January 09, 2010, 02:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EveMarie

Solitude
So quite when ones' mind decides to wander, out for the evening in the nip of the winters' night,
soft distant humming of the morning comes.
Sleep, sleeping are the creatures who roam the emptiness of my mind,
stirring softly, lost in the dream of dreams they habit.

The piercing crimson of a new beginning breaks ever slowly across the horizon of my thoughts,
shadows begin to form where before darkness had had its' way.
Clouds of despair and confusion begin to to wisp away, as the light approaches on their turf,
slicing, melting, dissolving them to oblivion.

Order and sense begin to make their climb into the void, the clouds have now passed,
the light gets brighter, the chill still lingers on, and fog now moves its' furled wings across the once clear horizon,
focus is strained, but slowly, ever so slowly, the vision of the coming time gets clearer and clearer.

Peaceful, quite still, the humming gets louder, now a buzzing, ringing in my ears,
my senses begin to reveal my state — solitude, alone with my self and that which I consider the combined knowledge I have gained through so many countless dawns,
but yet still alone, left to ponder, to see what this new beginning brings, hopeful, yet fearful.

Calm, now my feelings have returned to their somewhat state of rest, numb with curiosity as to the experience awaiting them.
Calm, my self at peace, also awaiting the coming of experience; for She is now seen in the distance, on the edge of the horizon, bringing the crimson dawn with her,
chasing the fog away, filling the shadows with her radiance. We are one

Become who you are, allow yourslef to grow and live, float out to the light, greet it with cautious regard, welcome the soul, wisdom, and beauty.
Free the spirit, the mind, the body...

And become who you are

EveMarie MMX
"You are not born a woman... you become one..."  Simone de Beauvior
"No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."  Friedrich Nietzsche
  •