Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I'm nomming...

Started by brittanyfear, January 11, 2010, 06:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brittanyfear

Home-made tacos with all organic ingredients because I'm sort of a dirty hippie like that...

What are you people nomming?
السلام عليكم
  •  

Osiris

I just nommed a decaf cappuccino with chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch and brandy.

I somehow doubt that my noms were as nutritious as yours. <_<
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

Janet_Girl

Pork spaghetti.   Quick and easy.

Janet
  •  

myles

Very exciting (NOT) dinner: Garden burgers with fat free sour cream and taco sauce.
Myles
"A life lived in fear is a life half lived"
  •  

brittanyfear

Beth,

That picture makes me realize it's been way too long since I've had dead fishies. For a while, I was going out to Asahi (local place) with my friend Tim almost weekly. I should call him.
السلام عليكم
  •  

lizbeth

Quote from: brittanyfear on January 11, 2010, 09:09:18 PM
Beth,

That picture makes me realize it's been way too long since I've had dead fishies. For a while, I was going out to Asahi (local place) with my friend Tim almost weekly. I should call him.

I love sushi, but it's only been recent that I've been going out to get it somewhat regularly. most of my pre-transition friends would ever go with me and the few that did like sushi were socially awkward relationships (girlfriends of my guy friend type things, and I didn't want to put off the wrong perception) and I hated to go alone. That pic was a dragon roll from this place called kubuki and it might be the best I've ever had!
  •  

brittanyfear

That sucks :( Most of my friends don't have an issue with my transition, but they "don't like fish." Tim, on the other hand, does not fear sea creatures.
السلام عليكم
  •  

lizbeth

nommed at BJ's last night. DELICIOUS!

just 3 girls, and we shared a california chicken club sandwich, grilled chicken angel hair pasta toscana, avocado eggrolls, shrimp lettuce rolls, and a honey crisp chicken salad (plus drinks, of course!).

Quote from: brittanyfear on January 13, 2010, 08:02:56 PM
That sucks :( Most of my friends don't have an issue with my transition, but they "don't like fish." Tim, on the other hand, does not fear sea creatures.

most of my friends were also supportive with my transition but not supportive of eating sushi with me, haha.
  •  

brittanyfear

I had shrimp with snow peas & mushrooms delivered tonight because I didn't feel like cooking. It's a lot of food for one meal, but tasty & delicious...

السلام عليكم
  •  

Osiris

yeah, I'm still failing at this nutritious thing. <_<
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

Pica Pica

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

brittanyfear

السلام عليكم
  •  

AweSAM!

Quote from: beth~chella on January 11, 2010, 07:20:45 PM
NOM NOM!!

Is that eel? I would kill for that right about now. Or any type of tartare/sashimi. My tastes are way too expensive/extensive for my own good.

Me, I'm nomming some chicken fingers.

Miniar

Tonight's Dinner; Roasted leg of Lamb with a Cream of Mushroom sauce, a freshly made salad and boiled baby potatoes, served with J.P Chenet, a cabernet-syrah from France. For desert; Rich and Moist chocolate cake & coffee. Later we're having fruit, cheese & crackers served with Santiago Merlot, from Chile

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Vin

Tonight I nommed turkey steak, garlic and herb pasta and nan bread. It was nice noms.

•  

rejennyrated

Cornish Pasties - hand made by Alison.

Tis ansom my lover! Proper job!

PS - to give you and idea of scale that tray is nearly 36 inches long! Them is superdreadnought class big pasties!
  •  

LordKAT

Same as last week, bread peanut butter and cheese with a protein shake, OJ and tea.
  •  

V M

OMG!!! My weekly menu would have you all sleeping in my small apt.

Don't want to tempt anyone right now
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LordKAT

apt is tempting, It is more than I have.
  •  

James-Alen

Quote from: Osiris on January 15, 2010, 04:56:17 PM

yeah, I'm still failing at this nutritious thing. <_<

Haha I hear ya. My boyfriend's a total enabler. I hear Guinness has the calories of two bread slices in one bottle.
  •