Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

animals that make you go AWWWWWW :P

Started by bellbell, February 01, 2010, 01:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bellbell

ill start with this, its so adorably cute it :)

"
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.

-- The Dalia Lama
  •  

Flan

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

IndigeoAliquis

I've saved so many images from *chons over the past 7-8 years, I could basically imagedump on any given subject, especially this one.

My favourite, I mean really.. just... I squeal on the inside when I see this:

And to close the post, a link to cute animals falling asleep.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/08/cute-things-falling-aslee_n_156164.html
  •  

bellbell

imagedump away, thats what we're hear for :P

very cute aminals all around people, keep em coming :)

"

-- The Dalia Lama
  •  

Flan

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

bellbell

"

-- The Dalia Lama
  •  

Jay

IndigeoAliquis they are the cutest!!!

Personally I love pug dogs... I love any type of puppy! I am a dog man after all!

Jay

•  

thestory

So you want some cute critters?... You need to go here. http://cuteoverload.com/
  •  

bellbell

Jay: isnt that 2nd pic just OMG amazingly cute? :P

Kamren: post some of your favorite :P
"

-- The Dalia Lama
  •  

V M

Cute Critters

*Looks for something to snuggle*
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

IndigeoAliquis

I have to post a pic of two of my dogs from my pack. I'm a huge dog person, have rescued many dogs and taken in dogs and all that good jazz. Last count was, since I moved back to Louisiana in 2001, I've 'owned' (isn't that an odd word?) almost 60 dogs. Not at one time. xD
I've stopped counting.
All fat and happy with an acre of land in the middle of nowhere, so their territory is actually fairly large when compared to the modern dog.
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1237/82/30/825200298/n825200298_1674499_5825.jpg
Left one is Goose, rescued 2 days after Gustav when she was at the end of my road as I drove by to check on my houses, (she's huge now,) and right one is Keewee.
  •  

Janet_Girl

This guy still has my heart, even though he is gone now.  My Boo Boo bear

•  

IndigeoAliquis

Awww, that first pic looks very cute and mischievous at the same time. *Hug.*
  •  

bellbell

Quote from: Janet Lynn on February 01, 2010, 08:37:21 AM
This guy still has my heart, even though he is gone now.  My Boo Boo bear

i can understand that, i lost my dog, booboo(same name) as well, he was barely a puppy :/ i cryed so hard, im tearing up just writting this. we dot know how he died, which is one reason it hurt me so much, and he was so young, only about 3 and a half years old.
"

-- The Dalia Lama
  •  

BunnyBee

•  

Sandy

"Then I's lasso the mousies and take 'em to the corral!"

This is Tessa who is not a kitten any more, but she is very much the queen of the house.

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

bellbell

the thingys that look like little cotton balls are bats :P then theres a cutey lil hamster :P and another bat ^.^

Post Merge: February 02, 2010, 05:38:05 PM

meep forgot the cute lil cottonballs :P

"

-- The Dalia Lama
  •  

bellbell

Quote from: ativan on February 02, 2010, 08:21:18 PM
I'm still rolling on the floor!  Very #1.....

For me...its horses. Bring'm on.....   I was involved with rescue horses (and everything else ) for several yrs. I always liked the ones that needed a lot of work.  Weeks, days and hrs and hrs a day. Then slowly they would come back, start to trust, start to trust everyone again.
THAT makes me go AWWWWWWW.  Horse Gentil'n. And then there's all those other little animals that people throw away.....A little love and care.....I do it for the AWWWWW factor

Nice picts! Thank You! they make my day!
Ativan

glad we could put a smile on you :)

and hears some horses ^.^

and of corse the water horseys :P
"

-- The Dalia Lama
  •