Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The deaths of TG people

Started by Witch of Sadness, November 09, 2006, 03:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Witch of Sadness

Fortunately people with TG were seldom killed here in Germany. But many are raped or so thrashed that their face can be hardly recognized.
So it happened to a prostitute in Hamburg; when a drunken customer smashed her up. He had discovered her D***. Or a young man who got born as a woman which were thrashed by his father because the father really wanted to keep "his" daughter.
Waldtraut Schiffels, a well known German woman with ts past (and lesbian); did be raped shortly after her operation? Because a man felt provoked by her presence.
I think the violence against us comes from that that conservative men are still predominant to gender roles. . And men primarily consider the transsexualism or homosexuality a threat of their own identity.

WoS

•  

Ricki

Hi, saw this and agree some; you could be very right also i think women then maybe not as aggressive but also very insulted and fearful.
sad sad world!
Ricki
  •  

tinkerbell

There shouldn't be any reason to kill a human life.  As far as the deaths of TS people, they happen everyday all over the world, but most of the time they don't make the front page news.  We still live in a very perverse world where unjustice and crime go hand in hand without even being noticed.

Remembering Our Dead link

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Tiffany2

It's sad but in the city I used to work in anyone not straight could be found at the bottom of the stairs or the smell would be left behind after the dumpsters were emptied. One cop's opinion was that somebody just did society a favour. They won't admit to that of course. A real shame. Maybe one day mankind will wake up and learn to "live and let live."

Tiffany
  •  

Shana A

Every year on or around Nov 20 is Transgender Day of Remembrance, google to find out if there's one in your local area. I'm planning to make an announcement about it at the local UU church where I am occasionally the musician.

zythyra
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

Ricki

zythyra.. I never knew this or maybe just in my own ignorance never bothered to check!  cool thanks!
Maybe i should cook something for those befallen before us!
Course the thing is me and my doggies would have to eat the grub though...  ;)
Also Tinkerbell you know as i am getting older and trying to develope the girl side more or hoepfully let it dominate one day I agree though i do not see a need for killing, (side note:  guess there are many arguements to every situation though, but...) Anything really:
Get this two nights ago playing tennis doubles i hit and killed a bat it was funny at first cause i did not see it, it swooped at the ball as i hit an overhead towards my opponent and somehow hit the bat i think i got some top spin on it as well it sort of tumbled over towards the one guy i play with he almost jumped out of his shorts not knowing what was coming at him.. Then when we regrouped and checked it out, ugly or not i felt bad...  I did not purposely kill it, an accident but regardless, i felt bad for that moment.  the guys were like dude it's a freakin bat, ugghhhhh men!
Thanks
Ricki
  •  

Witch of Sadness

A "book of the memory/rememberence" for tg people which are raped and murdered, unfortunately doesn't give in Germany.
I have suggested a friend who was also ts to make such a side for Germany/Europe. She thought that it could get very heavy cause only view press reported about this. Most only if something horrifying or something sexual is connected to the crime?
Like it was in the case of the murdered and mutilated woman I reported.

WoS
  •  

taylor

Ricki,

A bit off topic but I just have to tell you this story...lol..... my ex wife ( we had 4 kids at home at that time) hit a rabbit one day in the car, we lived in the PA Mtns and they just come with the territory....anyway I had to just tease the crap out of her.... I had the kids singing "Mommy killed the Easter Bunny" .....LOL she HATED that!  So when she would get pissed at me for something and be all serious, for the next two years, I would just get this look on my face all calm, and then look at her and say " Valarie killed the Easter Bunny!" and she would just flip and I would just crack up and move on to doing something other than being nagged! Did I mention she is my "ex" wife...hmmm.  wonder if that had a play in things...nahhh I never held it against her.  lol

Peace
Taylor
Posted on: November 17, 2006, 03:00:55 AM
Wow I just looked at the list of all the fallen,, just think that is in no way a full list...so  many die that we never know about. It is unacceptable to have so much death and destruction all based on pure hate and ignorance!  I am glad that website is there. It is a good reminder of both how blessed some of us are, and lets me know my work is with a purpose thanks for sharing that!

Peace
Taylor
  •  

Kisa

that's sad, I don't know why people want to hurt others. I could never hurt anyone at all, I couldn't live with myself if I did hurt someone.
  •  

Ricki

Thanks Taylor and that was a good story cause you can picture that in your head at odd times like you said calmly just get that look and sing or say it!
I hope the tennis guys do not start singing ricki killed a bat ricki killed a bat?
Taylor where in the pa area years past?  were you living around here?
How have things been going for you?
Hope all is well!
Ricki
  •  

taylor

Hi Ricki,
I lived in the Hbg area for 8 yrs.  back in the 80's and early 90's. I love PA. quite honestly.  I also lived up in the Sunbury area when I was married to my first wife. She is from that area.

Family is all in for the holidays except for my daughter who was trying to get here but had to work. Sucks I really wish she could be here!  Anyway, all is going...I will be posting more shortly in the other thread.

Peace
Taylor
  •  

Ricki

Thanks Taylor, most i am familiar with is shippensburg i did some travel work up there years back, nice college though! The Amish and their buggies kill me! hehe
Ricki
  •  

taylor

Ricki,
The amish and their buggies are a serious issue. For one the buggies tare up the roads real bad, and the amish of course do not pay taxes so their is conflict there. But more so, Amish buggies cause accidents a LOT, and they do not carry insurance, because of course they don't have to. I have nothing against the amish, so don't take it that way...but it is a real nightmare for people in accidents with them, you simply have no recourses. 

Peace
Taylor
  •  

Witch of Sadness

@ tiffany2,

QuoteIt's sad but in the city I used to work in anyone not straight could be found at the bottom of the stairs or the smell would be left behind after the dumpsters were emptied. One cop's opinion was that somebody just did society a favour. They won't admit to that of course. A real shame. Maybe one day mankind will wake up and learn to "live and let live."

I want this also very much!

There is a discussion about the "lower class" in Germany at the moment. These are people who were unemployed for a long time and are played against the people which have work . It is reproached for to the "lower class" to be bad and workshy (there are over 5 millions unemployed);  but over 3 millions jobs are missing. People who work must nevertheless apply for unemployment benefit to be able to survive because they earn not enough (we don't have any minimum wage). And is nevertheless given to the "lower class" on everything the fault. Subsidies collect here and go abroad, if these are ended, the confirm; and destroys thousand of jobs, wants to see nobody !!!
And it exactly is at ts/tg so!
The most frequent argument perpetrators were often acquitted with which is in the USA, that they had "Gay panic" .  The argument used most is in Germany: "You/he have earned it! I knew nothing, that she was a man before!" And imagine four are acquitted by ten cases!
A scandal !!!
Nobody has the right to kill another person unless in cases of self-defense or assistance in an emergency! And, again and again, men come through anyway with that! It be O.J. Simpson with his scornful book title; or the boxer Bubbi Scholz who executed his wife by a closed toilet door with the gun.
Or the man who murdered his transsexual girlfriend, mutilated and put into a suitcase. The punishments are simply ridiculous if they are said at all! 
In a just world would nobody take care, whether you a man, woman, old, young, German, American, you would be lesbian or heterosexual for somebody. But unfortunately, we live in an unjust world! In particularly many states of the USA (Bible belt for example). And therefore we must fight for our right because otherwise nobody will do it for us!!!

WoS
  •