Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

hi hi :D

Started by ,;`jess`;,, November 12, 2006, 06:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

,;`jess`;,

hewwo, been using chat for awhile and reading the forums from time to time, thought i should join and pester some more people :p as this is the intro page i suppose i should give some info, im 20 , early stages of transition :(, somewhat eccentric, never more happy than when im outdoors, and absolutely love hip hop. im not sure what else to write, i dont have much to say (for a change)
byes
  •  

Nero

Hey Jess.
Nice to meet a fellow hip hop lover, lol. :D
Welcome. <shakes hand>
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Jess

nice to meet you too :) btw i usualy use the nick dawn on chat, just to confuse people ;P
  •  

ColdNight

Nice to meet you. I am also new here, and I really enjoy this site. I am looking forward to seeing you around the forums and chat.

__ColdNight__
  •  

TheBattler

Aww Jes (Dawn) I hate when people confuse me like that.

Wellcome to the  forums - I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

Alice
  •  

Steph

Welcome to Susan's Jess.

Pester away as that's what Susan's is all about...  Helping each other out as best we can, and in doing so we often help ourselves, ones of the side effects of this place :)  But you probably knew that.  I don't venture into chat very often, but I'm sure that we'll chat here.

Enjoy your stay you're among friends.

Steph
  •  

HelenW

Jess, Dawn, whatever your name is, WELCOME!!  :)

hugs & smiles,
helen
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

Jess

thanksies for the warm welcome everyone :)
  •  

tinkerbell

Hi Jess and welcome to Susan's!

As you probably have noticed, there are several members in different stages of transition here at Susans's.  The main goals of this site are to listen, share our experiences and provide support.  Please feel free to look around the site, get familiar with the site rules and explore the wiki and reference library which contain wonderful articles for your reading pleasure.

We will be looking forward to your future posts; enjoy your stay!

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Laurry

Howdy Jess!

Welcome to Susan's.  Glad you joined us.  Look forward to hearing more from you.

......Laurie
Ya put your right foot in.  You put your right foot out.  You put your right foot in and you shake it all about.  You do the Andro-gyney and you turn yourself around.  That's what it's all about.
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Hi Jess,
I love the outdoors too. I'm a birder and a nature lover.
Good to meeet you.
Jillieann/JR
  •  

Robyn

Jess/Dawn, I'll add my welcome, too.  Then I'll go take a nap because I'm semiretired again and I can!!!

See you here and on chat.  I'll try yo keep the personas straight.

Robyn
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton
  •