Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I've cleared the way...

Started by phantom_heart, February 19, 2010, 11:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phantom_heart

So, my dad knows about Adrianna now.. since we live in his bacement it was only a matter of time before i told him. He asked me what was wrong, why i seemed like I wanted to talk to him about something but never did. So what did i do? I said "please dont kick us out okay" he glared at me and said "why the f* would i kick you out your my daughter" I said "Just please" and walked over to a box where i have a printed version of the picture in my avatar. I handed it to him. He was like "Hey who's the....wait.." tosses his head back and lets out a laugh. "Well that makes sense, now why would i kick you out for that! I don't care Gloria has tons of >-bleeped-< friends" (Gloria being his common law wife) He sits down after I've put the picture back in a random box. Then stands up fishes it out of the box and looks at it. "I think you should change the hair other then that..if i was at a bar and had a couple of drinks I'd...ya know"  I was like HOLY CRAP. I found out today that he told Gloria and she thinks its totally awesome. She came down today to talk to me and said that If it wasn't for her yappy crazy mother living upstairs that Adrian could just dress 100% of the time and no one would care. I was so shocked.

I've now cleared the way. Everyone who needs to know knows...in my family. I'm not sure if my grandfather knows he's way backwards so I'd rather not even tell him. So he's the only one left. Even saying all that I'm not even sure Adrianna will go through with anything. It hasn't been decided. A good note is she went for a councelling session this morning. She didn't plan on saying anything about being trans in the first session but the woman was so good she pulled it right out. IF she can do that in a half an hour then I think we are going to be in for some surprises.

Not surprising is the fact that she wants me to come in because our sex life is pretty much nill. I have tons of reasons or excuses I guess so i guess it would be a good idea for me to go. Mabie i can solve that who knows. Anyway i am so rambling on. I'm going to find  website and make myself a blog lol *grumbels a bit* Adrian driving another woman home from work tonight and i'm jelous. Its stupid and unfounded but i am. Ima go and kill things in Dragon age. That'll make me feel better.

I'll shut up now.
  •