Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Good Deeds and Beautiful days.

Started by kisschittybangbang, March 09, 2010, 12:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kisschittybangbang

Lately Life has been amazing.

First bit of news: I bought two guys binders. It was a contest on TQ nation and I was the sponser. Originally it was only going to be one guy, but they both were amazing guys who had very different stories yet equally extreme stories. I couldn't choose between the two of them. :) It was a marvelous experience and I hope to do it again in the future.

Second: I'll be heading to Miami at the end of the month. (March 26th-March 30th) It'll be the first time I've ever seen the ocean. I'm overjoyed.

Third: I'll be heading to college in the fall! I'm so excited!!!

Life has taken such an amazing turn and I just wanted to say thanks to  everyone on here who was there to support me and who welcomed me when times were tough.

I love all of you guys! I will be around and checking in to put in my two cents whenever it's needed, so dont think of this as a goodbye. Just me being senitmental. ;)

TTFN
KCBB

•