Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Chat doesn't work?

Started by rexgsd, March 14, 2010, 06:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rexgsd

Ok I don't know if chat is supposed to be working right now, but it isn't for me. I click the link to go to chat then my browser just freezes and thats it. Anyone know what might be happening?
☥fiat justitia ruat coelum☥

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world." - The Kinks

•  

Flan

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

rexgsd

ok well i downloaded the chatzilla, and clicked the chat for here and actually saw the next page with the chat window which was promising, but then it froze. i x'd out of the window and restarted from firefox but its like before, just freezing when i click it and not even show the next page. -sigh- computers.. ill try the first thing you suggested though too

edit/update: i downloaded java and it works now (atleast so far). thank you so much!
☥fiat justitia ruat coelum☥

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world." - The Kinks

•  

transnikki

Yes chat does not work at all!  I get a bunch of security warnings and even when I ignore them it just says it can't connect :-p.  I'm on Windows Vista Ultimate with Mozilla Firefox.
  •