Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Animal Lover or not

Started by Lucy, April 11, 2010, 04:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I was wondering how many people love animals, I have allowed you 2 votes

Animal lover
Not an animal lover
Pet owner
non pet owner

Bethy1

I would definitely have to say I love pets, but it really depends on the recipe >:-)

Seriously though, I love pets and I can't really remember a time growing up where we didn't have at least one. Right now we have 4 dogs, 5 cats, 3 birds, and a fish.

Does get expensive though.
  •  

Lucy

What is it about the TG communtity that make us anilmal lovers, if you look at the results you can see a very over infalted bias towards caring for our beloved pets. I was expecting possably a 50/50 split but it doesnt seem to be the case..

DISCUSS
  •  

Raven

I like animals and they love me for some reason heh. But I prefer cats and guania pigs. I've owned 7 hamsters at once, 3 cats, 3 simease fighting fish, 2 hermet crabs, 1 turtle, 1 frog, 2 guania pigs, 1 ferret, 3 dogs and one bird lolz.
  •  

Pica Pica

Quote from: Lucy on July 03, 2010, 04:13:30 AM
What is it about the TG communtity that make us anilmal lovers, if you look at the results you can see a very over infalted bias towards caring for our beloved pets. I was expecting possably a 50/50 split but it doesnt seem to be the case..

DISCUSS

Pets not judging I guess, with a smidgeon of loneliness on behalf of the TG person and cuteness on behalf of the pet,
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Jillieann Rose

I love both tame and wild animals.
They are beautiful creatures.
You can call me a naturalist too.
Jillieann
  •  

Shang

I love all animals!  I own a rabbit and a dog and I really really want to get an iguana, who will be named Gojira.

However, I'm the crazy person that thinks possums are very cute.  I also have the most insane urge to snuggle up to a komodo dragon.  I seem to like the "ugly" or "killer" animals--I'm very prone to going around saying things are cute, like munjacs (deer that have tusks) or manatees or hairless cats or tiger sharks or hyenas.

I've always been better with animals than people--I'm socially awkward around people, don't make eye contact, etc. (due to SAD, not Asperger's like my parents thought...though I'm not too convinced on that anymore...).

Anyway, the more animals the better!  It's a good thing I don't have lots of money or my apartment would be a zoo....I'd probably have an iguana and a duck.
  •  

LeeIam

I love animals

And I've adopted two cats that my partner wanted. I love my cats but I'm really more of a dog person. I have a dog that I've had since I was 12, but I had to leave my dog behind when I moved out of home. I got into animal rights because of my dog. I guess it's because she has this way of lifting me up when I'm down the way no one else can and I can't imagine anyone hurting a creature like her.
  •  

AmberM

I'm an animal lover. I have twin Calico Persian kitties by the names of Sissy and Sashsa. They're the cutest girls ever!
  •  

tekla

DISCUSS

The first thing I would look at is if the wording to the topic drew in more animal lovers, and did not attract those who did not, thus skewing the results.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

lightvi

I love animals because I feel like they don't judge and love you no matter what gender you are or how you look. Even if you have an accident and lose an arm your pet won't mind or look at you weird. They make great companions for life :)
  •  

Alex201

I adore animals. Always have :)
  •