Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Help with text box?

Started by GinaDouglas, April 15, 2010, 06:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GinaDouglas

Since I upgraded IE, I have an annoying thing going on with the text box.  Once I have filled the box, the typing in the box automatically centers itself, so it's impossible to edit the bottom of long posts, without copy/paste back and forth from WP.

Is this a setting I can change, or am I stuck with this.  It happens on other forums too, and to other people, but nobody knows how to fix it.
It's easier to change your sex and gender in Iran, than it is in the United States.  Way easier.

Please read my novel, Dragonfly and the Pack of Three, available on Amazon - and encourage your local library to buy it too! We need realistic portrayals of trans people in literature, for all our sakes
  •  

Janet_Girl

It must be IE, because I use Google Chrome and do not have the problem.
  •  

GinaDouglas

You are right about that.  I just downloaded GC, and it does not have that glitch.
It's easier to change your sex and gender in Iran, than it is in the United States.  Way easier.

Please read my novel, Dragonfly and the Pack of Three, available on Amazon - and encourage your local library to buy it too! We need realistic portrayals of trans people in literature, for all our sakes
  •