Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Just trying the picture thing

Started by stephanie_craxford, August 04, 2005, 10:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to try out posting pictures.  So here is one of the dragon that covers the right side of my body,  I have one that covers the left side, then anothere that covers my back.  I was born in the year of the dragon, and oriental dragons are good luck  :)

Enjoy.

Steph

•  

Kendall

Your image doesnt work. From the address from the picture looks like you are trying to link from your emai or the photo suitcase which seems protected. Put it up on Steph's Place first maybe then add the address of that image.

I had to post it on a free website space with address (many out there) . Type "free website" in a web browser to get a potential list of some.  Upload your picture to a server, type address of the picture to the image spot. or you can pay for server space, but i preferred the free stuff. It doesnt work if just linked to your computer since it only resides you the computer (unless you have a server).

That is unless susan's has webspace for images that can be uploaded, which i dont know about. Would have to talk to susan abou that.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

•  

Kendall

•  

Cassandra

Wow! Beautiful work. That had to be painful when you first got it. And you have two more? Let's see them.

Cassie
  •  

Shelley

Hi Steph,

It must be different depending on your setup because I saw the first one and not the second unlike Kendra who obiously saw it the other way around. I am just using the link from the web address at the moment. I'll try Mirc later and see if its different and let you know.

Love the image. Is that by chance a water dragon?

Shelley
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hi Shelley

Yep it's a water dragon, my very favourite.  I is suposed to have a pearl in it's mouth, or in one of it's claws, but the other dragon on the other side has it.  Each dragon is chasing the other's in a circle around my body.

Chat later

Steph
  •  

Kendall

picture is in first post, just changed it, 2nd post just notified changed the first post
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Don't any of you even think of calling me the dragon lady,  :)  you would run the risk of offending all that is mighty and righteous and suffer in the wrath of ... ooops,  sorry about that I got carried away  :D

Steph
  •  

Kimberly

Scary?
*looks at picture again*

Nope nope, dragon is cute!
(and well done!)

Oh, I'm a Rabbit by the way.. ... just interesting trivia. ...
  •  

Shelley

Hi Steph,

Hadn't even thought of it till you said it.  :)

I'm with Kimberley it's cute.
  •  

Kendall

reminds me of neverending story good luck dragon.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Exactly, his name is Falkor a most noble, and cuddly dragon.   :)

I must admit that I do like the Never Ending Stories.

Steph
  •