Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

*Squeee!* I have a bf!

Started by gothique11, May 12, 2010, 09:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gothique11

Yay, I'm so excited. I have a boyfriend now. :)

My best friend, who has known him for a long time, introduced me to him. We hit it off, talked all night, and then I went to meet up with him for coffee the next morning (we both didn't sleep, 'cause we were talking on the phone all night, and txting, and emailing at the same time). We spent all day together and then I spent the night over. *blushes*

I told him about my trans past -- which is always, always scary. I never really know how to bring that up, but since it started to go somewhere I thought I should mention it.

He was okay with it, it just took him a minute to figure out what I was talking about. He's never met someone transgendered before, but he thinks it's cool and said that saying something so personal and honest meant a lot to him.

He's really sweet and a gentle man. And handsome, too!
  •  

Janet_Girl

Sweet Gothique.  I hope it works out for you.  :D
  •  

confused

YAY!  :D , seems like a nice time  ;) . and a nice guy
best wishes with everything :)
  •  

Elijah3291

thats so exciting!

yay for boyfriends!
  •  

Kristyn

That's really cool!  I'm happy for you and I hope it works out! :)
  •  

V M

That's great  ;D Best wishes... I hope it all goes well
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

FairyGirl

Quote from: gothique11 on May 12, 2010, 09:43:22 PMwe were talking on the phone all night, and txting, and emailing at the same time

Don't you just love technology? :laugh: This is wonderful news, I wish you happiness in your new relationship!
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Natalie3174

Its good you have a boyfriend just remember when you are out with him to concentrate on where you are, what you are doing and you should be fine.
  •  

rejennyrated

Good news. I love that mushy excited feeling when you are first in love.

I hope it goes really well for you.
  •  

Ashley Allison

Fly this girl as high as you can
Into the wild blue
Set me free
  •  

lightvi

He sounds like a really nice understand person! Congrats! =]  :icon_eyebrow:
  •  

Suzy

Awesome!

You deserve it, honey.  Enjoy yourself.

•  

Randi

Great News! There are still nice people out there and it would appear that you found one! Hope all goes well.
  •  

AmySmiles

Congratses!!! Best wishes to ya :D
  •  

xTwoOfHeartsx

YAY! This is so awesome!
(although I already knew from facebook.. haha.. btw.. o hai, Natalie! XD )
  •  

Iceprincess

Quote from: ƃuıxǝʌ on May 12, 2010, 09:49:46 PMYou know how the internet goes tho; pics or it didn't happen!  :D

¬_¬ you beat me to it!

lol anyway, congratulations girl! :D I hope everything goes well :P

And BTW, making out with someone you love is THE BEST thing in the world!  (so many good memories come to my mind... )
  •  

Little Dragon

EEEE!! congrats for meeting a decent man :) I hope he treats you good forever and showers you with love everyday ;D
  •  

Dana Lane

Damn, I almost started crying! I am so happy for you!
============
Former TS Separatist who feels deep regret
http://www.transadvocate.com/category/dana-taylor
  •  

gothique11

Thnx everyone :) I didn't expect such a huge response. LOL But that's cool. :)

We're just taking it slow, getting to know each other, etc. I had a good night with him last night -- we stayed up talking for hours, and playing with some DJ equipment he had and talking a lot about music, life, and other things. I don't think we got to bed until around 6 am, and then we just snuggled and fell asleep. :)

I'm hoping it keeps going. :)

I'm going out of town for a week, so I'm going to miss him.

As for pictures, I wouldn't post one up unless he said I could (sorry folks).

Post Merge: May 15, 2010, 04:12:10 AM

:p going out of town to visit my mom. I think it's funny, I've met his mom twice and we've only been dating a week. His mom took us out for lunch, and then he went to apply for a job near by (which it looks like he's gonna get) and her and I just talked girl talk. He's very close to his mom, so I think it's good that her mom likes me and sees me as a good person. :)

He's so nice. He treats me with respect, opens doors for me, and is a true gentle man. I'm stunned, actually. I might have known him for only a week, but my best friend has known him for 9-ish years and she is the one who match-maker'd us. LOL
  •  

shanetastic

That's awesome!! congrats!!! :]

That's totally awesome that he was accepting of you.  Glad you find someone that was cool with it!
trying to live life one day at a time
  •