Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

New Word fer tha\\\' Day...

Started by LaPapito, May 14, 2010, 01:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaPapito

Ok/ Pee-Poles...since I am forever inventing "NEW-" words...I have decided to bring me talents here to Susans Place...it's a real simple structural "game" I  ??? and the rules are quite simple:

Everyone conjures up a word [fictional]  and we as spectators try to guess tha' meaning of its content...at the closing of tha' day the meaning of the word will be revealed as was intended by thee owner who brought tha' word to life...Ok/ simple enough  ;D good I'll start:

Todays word is: Acid Heel

**Note** I don't kno' what time it is where everyone is "hailing" from, but my time is 11:00am [right now] so @ closing time today [roughly] 6:00pm I will reveal the true nature of tha' word as I meant it to be...Ok/ let's have some fun now inventing those words WE know exist but are not mentioned in the' "Webster" or "Oxford" Standard Dictionaries...

Post Merge: May 14, 2010, 11:23:57 PM

Post Merge: May 15, 2010, 01:31:48 AM

Definition for "Acid Heel" : Acid-heel, is someone who enjoys criticism at the expense of others... i.e.

Jarvis is is such an "acid-heel," he enjoys it when his boyfriend ridicules or banters him in public.  ::)
  •  

OnyaKonyaLonya

•