Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

everyone is intersexed

Started by aisha, May 29, 2010, 08:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aisha

I've always known that everyone is intersexed, secretly
  •  

Zelane

•  

kyle_lawrence

I'll agree with you that my brain is intersexed... but according to what I understand the official medical definition is, you lost me.
  •  

Hermione01

Quote from: aisha on May 29, 2010, 08:23:16 AM
I've always known that everyone is intersexed, secretly

How so? and who's in on the secret?  ;)
  •  

BunnyBee

•  

rejennyrated

Well I'm definitely in!   :laugh:
  •  

justmeinoz

I agree, oh, hang on I thought you meant into sex ;D ;D ;D
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

aisha

Quote from: kyle_lawrence on May 29, 2010, 10:22:36 PM
I'll agree with you that my brain is intersexed... but according to what I understand the official medical definition is, you lost me.

well im not official anything if people are thinking i am thats part of the problem
i was sick for a while and people were surrounding me doing i dont know
so maybe it comes from that or wherever this is
i sent a lot of emails

because i cant yell in the street
i was at a festival and a lady said its alchemical, and it went back to nature
it seemed very true
because what went out went back in naturally

Post Merge: May 30, 2010, 10:39:21 AM

i say what i wanna say think for urself... im not good at explaining.. maybe itll come to me when im not trying then ill write it down
itll come across
  •  

justsomekid1

•  

Jam

hmm maybe we could be.....i mean throw in some hormones and most of us get the characteristics of the opposite sex. Like we had the genetics already just not the stuff to get it going.

I mean like for example when a MTF takes estrogen she has the genetics there to say what size her chest will be and how curvey she will get, same with FTM we have the genetics there to say how big our downstairs  will get and when we will get facial hair etc. In the womb every girl has the chance of becoming a boy and every boy could have stayed a girl so maybe we are ever so slightly intersex...to a point.

I dont no im not a scientist or anything and most of what i said is probs completley wrong because i have no idea how genetics and stuff works.

I hope none of this is insulting to anybody...i dont see how it could be but i have a nack of digging myself a giant hole.
  •  

justsomekid1

Quote from: Thomas on June 02, 2010, 06:41:57 AM
hmm maybe we could be.....i mean throw in some hormones and most of us get the characteristics of the opposite sex. Like we had the genetics already just not the stuff to get it going.

I mean like for example when a MTF takes estrogen she has the genetics there to say what size her chest will be and how curvey she will get, same with FTM we have the genetics there to say how big our downstairs  will get and when we will get facial hair etc. In the womb every girl has the chance of becoming a boy and every boy could have stayed a girl so maybe we are ever so slightly intersex...to a point.

I dont no im not a scientist or anything and most of what i said is probs completley wrong because i have no idea how genetics and stuff works.

I hope none of this is insulting to anybody...i dont see how it could be but i have a nack of digging myself a giant hole.

well I have an intersex condition and it doesn't exactly go that way I mean usually thee is a genetic reason why it happens so we are even set apart from other people in conception too
  •  

Jam

Oh right i see. Maybe not then was just a thought
  •  

DeniseK

I wish I could have both!  I love my male parts.  Have been enjoying them since I was eight.  Would LOVE to have female parts ALSO. 
  •  

RebeccaFog

I'm very confused too, though that's not new for me.
  •  

noeleena

Hi.

If you mean as in hormones then yes to a higher or lower degree depending if & how much t or e we have ,
   men nmol about 34  women 1.25 about & to  % as a rough guide ,
if you mean the sexual organs for some yes not every one tho. if you wont to define it more & have the detail then put intersex up on your computer or go to ,
    Intersex Community Forums .

www.bodieslikeour.org/forums

Im a member there as well.
Its too big a subject to just say or comment on here ,

...noeleena...
Hi. from New Zealand, Im a woman of difference & intersex who is living life to the full.   we have 3 grown up kids and 11 grand kid's 6 boy's & 5 girl's,
Jos and i are still friends and  is very happy with her new life with someone.
  •  

Muffin

From wiki:

QuoteIntersex in humans refers to intermediate or atypical combinations of physical features that usually distinguish female from male. This is usually understood to be congenital, involving chromosomal, morphologic, genital and/or gonadal anomalies, such as diversion from typical XX-female or XY-male presentations, e.g.,  sex reversal (XY-female, XX-male), genital ambiguity, sex developmental differences. An intersex individual may have biological characteristics of both the male and female sexes.

In other words ...naaaahhhhhh! :P
  •  

aisha

well i stand corrected then, i'm just glad now, i can finally hear and feel with my heart instead of my head, everything is softer and rounder than i presupposed, all things in the world, make such a wonderful harmony
  •  

confused

Quote from: aisha on August 20, 2010, 03:45:23 AM
i'm just glad now, i can finally hear and feel with my heart instead of my head, everything is softer and rounder than i presupposed, all things in the world, make such a wonderful harmony
i'm happy your happy <3 ^_^
  •