Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Casting for a couple dealing with gender transition

Started by AllyWeinberg, June 01, 2010, 08:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllyWeinberg

Hi All --

I work with an LA-based production company called Pie Town Productions and we are currently in the early stages of developing a documentary-style series that would follow one couple as one of the partners undergoes a gender transition.  We are looking to make a thoughtful series that could potentially shatter misconceptions and stereotypes about those transitioning genders -- and be relatable to all -- no matter your sexuality.

We are looking for couples where one partner is transitioning FTM or MTF.  In what surprising ways does that change their relationship (or not change it)?  What do they struggle with as a couple and individually? 

If you would like to be considered for the show, please email Ally Weinberg at: Ally_Weinberg@pietown.tv
Please feel free to forward this information on to anyone else who might be interested.

To see more about our programming go to www.pietown.tv
Thank you for your time!
-Ally Weinberg
  •  

Dana_W

It's a great idea, and I wish you luck. But my partner and I are WAY too private to consider it. I hope you succeed in finding someone suitable.
  •  

AllyWeinberg

Completely understand and thank you for your well wishes! 
-Ally Weinberg
  •  

Susanne Pascale

It should be no problem finding SCADS of couples who meet your criteria in Los Angeles.
  •  

Morgan

One partner transitioning, or two? My fiance and I are both transsexual, mtf and ftm. It's something we'd consider, if that's what you're looking for. Kinda a late post, but whatever~

Spread the love rainbow
Like a wet cat on a windowpane
  •