Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I don't know how long I am banned?

Started by emoboi, June 06, 2010, 10:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emoboi

Spoopy poopie
  •  

Susan

They banned you for three days, I upped it to 7 days after reviewing the logs. The next time you get banned it will be 14 days, if you get banned after that then it will be for 30 days. I would suggest that you stop doing things to intentionally annoy others.

Quote from: Osiris
He's always had trouble with flooding and requires a warning pretty much everyday. Today another member politely asked him to stop spamming the channel, and he refused. I made my presence known and he continued to refuse so I gave him a channel kick-

Quote<emoboi> BEEP
<emoboi> BEEP
<emoboi> BEEP
<kyle> really hard to type when he insists on sitting on me like that
<emoboi> BEEP
<Zahkaryuh> stop beeping please
<emoboi> NO
<emoboi> I WILL NOT.
* @TGBot sets mineec as being AFK
<@Osiris> emo
* mineec is now known as AFK|mineec
<emoboi> NO
* emoboi beeps
* emoboi was kicked by Osiris (flooding and not listening to others simple requests is bad mmkay)

Then he did a suicide by bot in TSTalk-

Quote* emoboi (jirc@filtered.cox.net) has joined #TSTalk
* TGBot sets mode: +o Emelye
<emoboi> F\
<emoboi> F
<emoboi> FF
<emoboi> F
<emoboi> F
<emoboi> F
<emoboi> F
* emoboi (jirc@filtered.cox.net) Quit (Killed (OperServ (K-Lined)))

I upped the akill to 3days. I had originally meant to give 1 but ended up doing the usual 3day akill for suicide by bot.

The next time you post something like this to the public forums, I will ban you from both the forums and chat for a minimum of 6 months.

From the TOS...

2. Any attempts to stage protests, dispute the site policy, the TOS/rules, or actions of the staff; in the public areas of this site will not be tolerated and will result in your removal. If you have issues I suggest you contact susan@susans.org and not bring your issues into the public spaces on this website. For the proper way to raise issues see term #20 below.

20. The staff of this site exist to provide support to our members and visitors and to provide a safe environment by enforcing the TOS and rules of this web site and chat server. If you disagree with their actions or in regards to a specific situation feel free to contact Susan at her email address susan@susans.org with the details of the situation. She will review your complaint and take any corrective action that may be required by the situation. All user complaints and issues are taken seriously and investigated thoroughly.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Osiris

Locking this topic as Susan has explained the situation and as per the TOS if there are any questions or concerns they should be addressed in an email sent to the address posted above.
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •