Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Manga

Started by Kisa, November 16, 2006, 07:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kisa

Does anyone like Japanese manga? I love it, I love fruit baskets, chobits, cardcaptors sakura and some random ones!
  •  

tinkerbell

I have started to.  Before coming to Susan's, I did not know anything about Japanese manga or anime.  Now I know that if it moves, its anime, and if it's on paper, its manga.  ;)

I'm sure that Karen, one of our moderators, will love talking to you! :D

tinkerbell :icon_chick:

•  

Hazumu

Manga?  Dare-ka 'manga'-tte ita no? (Manga? Did someone say Manga?)

Mochiron manga ga suki!  Anime mo!  (Of course I like Manga! Also Anime!)

Ichi-ban suki-na manga to anime wa "Kashi-mashi, ga-ru mee-tsu ga-ru"
(My favorite manga and anime is "Kashimashi, Girl meets Girl"

Hoka no sukina manga wa 'yotsuba-to' 'Tsuki-hime', so>-bleeped-<e "CLAMP" kara tsukutta no hotondo no manga.
(Other favorites are 'yotsuba-to' and 'Moon-princess' along with most of the stuff produce by CLAMP.)

Enryo nashi de PM de renraku wo todokette ii! Tanoshimi-ni matte-imasu yo!
(Go ahead and PM me if you like, I look forward to your conversation!)

Ka-rin
(Karen)

P.S., 日本語で書いたのもう楽しみで読めますよ!
(if you see crazy characters ('moji-bake') above, it's 'cause your computer isn't set up to handle asian characters...)
  •  

Kisa

haha, I love clamp, I just got into manga a year ago, I don't really care for anime much. But I hardly watch tv anyways.  I never heard of Kashimashi.
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Kisa on November 17, 2006, 09:53:50 AM
haha, I love clamp, I just got into manga a year ago, I don't really care for anime much. But I hardly watch tv anyways.  I never heard of Kashimashi.

Kisa, sweetie, I love your avatar!  the half blood baby princess....she is so adorable, I just want to cuddle with her! :D

Now...back to topic kitties...

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Rei Ayanami

Anime and Manga is a Staple for me ;D

ATM I am (as it becomes available) reading some Naruto and Bleach

As Far as watching I first discovered Anime when I was around 6-7 my parents bought a copy of the Last Unicorn one of the early North american Anime's it's very very good music and depending how you interpert it there is a little change in it that I'm sure some of us can relate to. Excellent story and Characters..... I think I may watch it tonight again

but Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto and Bleach( just started airing on YTV from what I can determine Ohh and they are launching an all anime channel soon from what I hear) are my current Interests.

Rei
  •  

Hazumu

As to anime, you almost can't go wrong with the output of Studio Ghibli, Hayao Miyazaki's wold-class anime studio.

Karen
  •  

Kisa

I seem to like girly and emotional mangas, I have just got into it and its hard to find them where I live. I like books that make me cry for some reason. I haven't watch much anime but I do like Love hina, chobits and cardcaptors. I love the fruit basket manga but found the anime boring.
  •