Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

"My" body to be possessed by another spirit and just get done with it...?

Started by nolife, June 30, 2010, 10:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nolife

First off all, I am in a situation where my mind isn't going to ever change about having my breasts removed.  I am totally sick of wrapping myself and I've quit living a "life" a long time ago because of it.  Therefore, I feel like I really need to change my body to fit my mind's needs... I am finally getting a chance to have a top surgery and now my mind is filled with countless negative thoughts which I believe to be all true from the pain of the surgery...  Here is the thing:  If I don't get rid of these pieces of **** from my poor suffering chest, then I will forever bind.  On the other hand, I will suffer from the unimaginable pain that will not only affect my chest, but other things as well.   

So here is what I've just thought about:
Would it be possible for another spirit to possess the body that I will never ever accept so at least that it seems like "I" am living?  Because there is no way I am living a ****ing fake life of a female.  But then, will I even have any conscious memory of my real self since my brain (aka. my mind) is still there inside that outer self of a body?  Or will it consume it completely?  In any case, how would this be done meaning where would I even look for to find a lost spirit?
  •  

Alicia Marie

Nolife,

Since you didn't put this under Christianity I am hesitant to answer but since you did put it under Spirituality I will try to give some insight with my limited ability. I know there are others that have studied more than I an may be able to help.

The word of God says the Lord has given every seed a body as it pleases him. All parts of his body are important one way or another.

The word of God also says that those possessed with an evil spirit cut themselves, cast themselves into a fire, foamed at the mouth and such. It says that when Judas betrayed Christ and the devil was through with him he committed suicide.

With these things in mind I would not pray for another spirit to take over my body. It would change the thoughts and that might appear good but could be for the worst. While it may appear the spirit would be content in the body it may also  be suicidal or self mutilating. Probably not what you would want.

It would probably be better to continue to do the best you can with the body and mind you have and trust the Lord if that is indeed what you are doing at the present.

•  

VeryGnawty

Have you considered the possibility that avoiding your cirumstance is actually more difficult than facing it?

Just a thought.  When life is throwing you punches, grab a rocket launcher.
"The cake is a lie."
  •